Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Michael was the first one to stir. He blinked as he got use to the area around him. Why were there so many people here?

Then he spotted Tubbo. The baby zombie pigman threw himself on top of one of his adoptive parents.

"Michael?" Tubbo opened his eyes to see Michael flopped on top of him. "Hey Michael...Can you get off?"

Michael nodded and got off of Tubbo before spotting his other parent. Ranboo.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo whispered. The ghost-enderman-human stirred. He opened his eyes.

"Tubbo?!" Ranboo said.

"Ranboo- I thought you were dead-" Tubbo said.

"I thought I was too...But I guess I'm not...I don't really remember anything from being a ghost though."

"DREAM?!" Exclaimed a panicked British voice. "YOU FUCKING PRICK!!"

Tubbo turned around to see that others were there too. In fact...A lot...

Tommy, Wilbur, Philza, Techno, Dream, Sam, Puffy, Tina, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Quackity and a couple more. In fact. Most of the Dream SMP were there. But there were also people who only came onto the SMP through other people like Drista and Kristin who was better known as Mumza. Even people who haven't been on the server for a while like George and Alyssa. Not to mention even JSCHLATT was there! Alive too! Not to mention there was an unknown person lying there with salmon colored hair and dark green eyes with water-blue markings on her face.

Tommy was about to attack Dream and Dream had moved to the side, bumping into a girl with dirty blonde hair and lime green eyes.

"What the-" The girl sat up, blinking in confusion.

"Drista?!" Tommy exclaimed in surprise.

"Who are these people?" Dream suddenly said. Now that everyone from the Dream SMP were awake, they noticed that there were unknown people who weren't from the SMP who were still unconscious.

"That's weird. There's nothing in my inventory," Sapnap said. "And we don't even have our armor anymore."

"That's because this is a new world idiot," Tommy said.

"LANGUAGE!" Bad exclaimed.

"Who are you people?!" Said a sudden unknown british voice.

"Who the hell are you?" Dream asked.

"I'm Xisuma, admin of Hermitcraft. Who are you?"

"I am Dream, admin of the Dream SMP!"

"And a fucking mani-" Tommy started.

"LANGUAGE TOMMY!!" Bad said.

"Is this supposed to be Season 9, X?" Asked another British voice.

"Who are you?" Tommy asked.

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" Drista suggested now that everyone was awake.

"I don't see why we can't," Ghostboo said.

Soon, the Dream SMP found out that the unknown people were Xisuma, Grian, Mumbo Jumbo or Mumbo for short, Scar, Iskall, Gem, Pearl, Wels, Docm77 or Doc for short, Rendog or Ren for short, Impulse, Tango, Zedaph, Bdubs, ZombieCleo or Cleo for short, FalseSymmetry or False for short, Cub and Keralis.