Chapter 12 - Escape

Chapter 12 - Escape

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Tina was the one who suggested that George might be with the Red Egg. Philza was the one who formed the search party.

Tina, Phil and Drista were the ones who went to save George. Drista left Michael with Techno. Although Michael was somewhat of an orphan, thankfully, he and Techno got along. Mainly because they were both part pig. Though Drista knew that Techno would probably teach Michael how to use weapons...

Tina, Phil and Drista followed the blood vines to the source...The Red Egg...

Phil went in first with Drista behind him and Tina behind her.

"George?" Drista called out once the trio had entered a strange looking room.

"Drista?! Is that you?!" Called out a British voice.

"George!" Tina said. "Where are you?!

"Above the egg!" George called out.

"Egg..." Philza muttered.

"There!" Tina said, pointing to an egg shaped object.

The three went over while watching their surroundings. Tina climbed the egg but it wasn't long before she gasped in shock and fell to the ground. She groaned in pain as she tried to get up.

"What happened Tina?!" Drista asked.

"Some sort of voice," Tina said. "Is in my head."

"Voice?" Drista asked, confused.

"Drista," Phil said. "I have the voice too, but it seems that you are completely immune to the egg."

"Its probably because she doesn't exactly have an account on the Dream SMP," George said from the cage above the egg.

"I'll do it then," Drista said. She pulled out a water bucket and dumped it on the floor. She took out her 'Fork' and used it to get on top of the egg. She began mining the cage until she got mining fatigue. She pulled out a milk bucket and drank it, erasing the effects and started mining again. This time she managed to get rid of the block on top before getting mining fatigue from a guardian that was hidden somewhere but George still couldn't get out since he couldn't jump that high.

"DRISTA!" Tina's voice was filled with panic. "BEHIND YOU!"

Drista turned around to see Philza coming at her with a sword. Drista, in panic, raised her shield as Phil's sword came down.

The only problem was that Philza didn't look like himself. His usual green and white striped hat was replaced with a red and black one. His outfit was replaced with matching robes. His usual comforting gray-blue eyes were replaced with malicious red ones. His usual feathered crow wings were replaced with bat wings.

"Phil?" George said from behind Drista.

"Its Redza now," he said. He raised the sword again but before he could do any damage to Drista, an arrow came out of nowhere and hit Redza's wing.

"WHAT THE-" Drista, Redza and George looked down to see Tina holding a bow. Another arrow was already loaded.

"Where is PHIL?!" Tina demanded.

"No where," Redza said, taking out a trident. Before Tina could fire her arrow, Redza threw the trident at her. The loyalty enchanted trident came back and Redza threw it again.

TeanaKitten was slain by PhilzA using [Zapza]

<WilburSoot> Phil? Why did you kill Tina? That isn't like you