Chapter 7 - Admin Troubles

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(This was started while the next chapter was being written because it was also in my head for so damn long...Also- ANGST AHEAD- -Pleb)

Dream SMP

A young blond six year old boy. Happy and laughing. Who would ever think that this child would live a very traumatic life? And that he already had one?

"CLAY!!" Screamed a woman from the boy's house's front porch.

The boy stopped laughing and looked up.

"I have to go Nick," Clay said, turning away from his best friend.

"Okay," the ravenet said. "See you tomorrow?"

"Maybe," Clay told his friend.

"CLAY!! NOW!!" The woman said.

Clay hurried over.

"There you are," the woman said, glaring at her son.

"Hey mom. Need something?"

No. I don't want to see this.

"Get in," she said sharply.

Clay stepped into his home and was engulfed in the smell of alcohol. A smell that he hated.

"Why were you hanging out with HIM?"

"Because he's my FRIEND!!" As soon as Clay said that, he immediately regretted it. He knew he shouldn't have said that.

"He won't be forever you idiot!!" His mother snapped. "He'll soon find someone to replace you. And when he becomes old enough, he'll find a girlfriend and leave you behind. Soon all of your friends will. You'll be all alone. Without any friends.

"You don't know that for sure!!" Clay said.

"Yes I do Clay."

"NO YOU DON'T!! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Clay panicked. "Sorry!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!" The blonde woman commanded.

"I'M SORRY!!" Clay cried out.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT!!" His mother said.

"I'M SORRY!!" Clay said.

STOP! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS!!

Within an hour, all Clay could feel was numbness. He felt numb. The pain was at first unbearable but he had gotten use to it.

"You better not speak back to me again," his mom said.

. . .

Eight years old. A traumatic life. But his life was soon going to get worse.

Clay was just doing his homework in his backyard one day when something caught his eye. It was a small red plant. It appeared to look pretty to Clay.

The blond boy gently picked up the plant, carrying some dirt with it. He brought it inside and put it in a small container and placed it near his bed. He dashed back outside and gathered his things, going back in to be able to work while admiring the plant.