Chapter 14 - Home

Chapter 14 - Home

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(Dreamnotfound ahead!!)

Dream SMP

The messages sent by XD had confused the Hermits and SMP members that were left. So another meeting was called. But Dream didn't attend. Only Techno, Drista and George and the rest of the Hermits. Except, False was missing...

"Who is Generik," Techno demanded as soon as everyone go there.

"The first admin of Hermitcraft," Xisuma said, hesitantly. "He made me admin after Season 1 ended."

"Who's XD?" Wels asked.

"He's the Dream SMP's god," George said.

"I guess we're going to be leaving soon," Impulse said.

There was a moment of silence before Ren spoke up.

"Do you guys know where Dream is?"

"Yea," Ren said. "He's been inactive for a while."

"Maybe he's AFK?" Mumbo suggested.

Impulse glanced at Mumbo. "But you're the one known to be AFK. Grian sung a song about it once."

"Don't bring him up please," Mumbo said, his face tense.

"Sorry," Impulse said.

"Besides, I have never seen Dream be AFK," George said.

"Maybe he died?" False suggested.

"Then we'd see a message saying he died," Techno said. "And there was definitely no message saying that he died."

"There might've been a glitch," False said.

"Maybe," Drista said softly. "Or maybe he's still alive."

"Planning on how to kill all of us?" Zedaph muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I..." Xisuma began. "Haven't thought about that.

. . .

After the meeting, it was night. George, Drista and Techno went back to their houses. Drista took Michael to stay with her.

George climbed the mountain to where he and Dream were staying, he glanced up at the moon. It seemed to be closer than ever. The Hermits were worried that it'll crash before XD and Generik can get them out of this server.

George had finally reached the top of the mountain. He entered the house and and soon as he closed the door behind him, he felt arms wrap around him and someone bury their face into his neck.

"C'mon Dream," George said. "Let go of me."

"No..." Dream muttered. George sighed as the two got into bed, cuddling.

. . .

Early the next morning, George went over to Tango.

"How did stopping the moon to?" George asked Tango.

"We're worried that we won't be able to do it in time," Tango admitted.

"Why?" George asked.

"The moon is closer than ever," Tango said. He hesitated. "It looks like the moon in Season 8, just a few days before it crashed into the server."

Everyone's chat suddenly had the same messages. Tango and George opened theirs.

DreamXD joined the game