😲Shocking🤭

~Y/n's POV~

I snicker at the idea I got in my head and Jump on Laito, he yelps in surprise and shock. I giggle and hug his neck, and take his hat off putting it on my head and snuggling into his neck. He smiles a little and takes his hat off my head, patting my hair.

Laito- Hello Foxy-Chan~ Where were you?

Y/n- I was getting a drink, my throat was dry from singing. It's exhausting having to sing over and over, it tires my throat out.

Laito- Wanna take a nap then?

Y/n- Sure! Shū, let's take a nap!

Shū- Finally, come sleep with me Y/n.

Y/n- Okay.

I kiss Laito's cheek and jump off his back, landing near Shū. I get pulled on top of him, but I change our position. Now, he's laying on top of me, his hands around my waist and his head in my chest, my arms are around his neck.

Shū- Night, don't wake me up unless your dying

Shū- Night, don't wake me up unless your dying. 💤💤💤

Y/n- Works every time~

Ruki- Y/n-San, we have a question for you.

Y/n- What's up Ruki?

Reiji- We we're talking and they wanna join.

Y/n- Join our relationship?

Ruki- Yes, is that-

Y/n- Yep! That's okay, I don't mind. :)

Kou- Y/n-San~ Can I have a head pat?

Y/n- Yes you can, but you have to come here. Shū has a tight grip around my waist, so I can't really move. 😅

Kou- Okay.

Kou comes in front of me and bends down, putting his head near my face. I smile and pet his head, he smiles and nuzzles my hand. I giggle at his cuteness, and hug him with one arm, making him fall on top of me. He yelps a little in surprise, but snuggles into my neck. After a little while, he moves away and stands up, backing away with a smile. I hear the door slam open, and look at the noise seeing Karlheinz walking over to us.

Karlheinz- Hey.

Y/n- Sup old man, how's it going?

Karlheinz- Please don't call me old man, Y/n. I'm not that old..

Y/n- Your older then me making you an old man. :)

Karlheinz- *Sighs* Whatever.

Reiji- Hello Father, why were you late?

Karlheinz- Had to do something real quick before I came back.

Reiji- Uh huh, sure father.

Karlheinz- Little brat!