🥰Y/n's Diary note♥️

~Y/n's POV~

           'And that's my story of how I found my Adam's and the loves of my life, I hope you enjoyed my story! Now, me and my husbands are living happily in the same mansion. Me and my husbands are living happily, Kou still doing his career as an Idol and me as a singer. I had 11 kids as well, I'll introduce you to them! :)
~My oldest, Seina, she's 17 with blondish hair, her father is Shū.
~My second, Suki, she's 16 1/2 with Plum hair, her father is Reiji.
~My third, Seiko, she's 15 1/2 with brown hair, his father is Laito.
~My fourth, Aki, she's also 15 1/2, his father is also Laito.
~My fifth, Yasu, he's 14 with reddish black hair, his father is Ayato.
~My sixth, Kosuke, she's 13 with dark purple hair, her father is Kanato.
~My seventh, Sora, she's 13 with silvery white hair, her father is Subaru.
~My eighth, Riku, he's 12 with black hair, his father is Ruki.
~My ninth, Kenji, he's 11 with black hair, his father is Kou.
~My tenth, Yuriko, she's 10 with brown hair, her father is Yuma.
~My eleventh, Aoki, he's 9 with black hair, his father is Azusa.

                             ~Y/n L/n '

(I really hoped you enjoyed this story! I had a lot of fun making it, and I hope you enjoy reading it! Bye, until next time!)

Words: 240