Prison

{Skylar}

I had a lot of fun yesterday with Nate and i'm glad we're friends again. I mean you don't get a hot friend every day.

I was a little confused when he could let a employee walk away with just one look. To me he doesn't look that scary but i know him of course.

I'm also really happy for him that he is opening a club, maybe when it's ready in time i can throw my birthday party at his club.

He asked me if i wanted to help him with the club and i told him that i would love to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rings and i wonder who it could be. Esther and Chloe are at the hospital because Chloe has a fever and feels really sick so i'm home alone.

Through the front door window i can see two police officers. What the fuck?

"Hello ma'am are you Skylar Sofia Collins?" The woman asks. What the actual fuck is going on and how do they know my name? "Yes. What is going on?" I ask them with a confused look.

"Do you mind if we come inside? We need to talk to you." Without answering i step aside for them to come in.

"It's about your father, Ben Collins." Is he dead? "What happened?" I ask with a shaky voice. "Police officers found him on the airport and brought him in. Your friends mom sued him and he's in jail." I sigh in relief. Finally It's all over.

"C-can i see him?" I want to see that fucking asshole in jail. "Yes you can. If you want we can bring you there now." I want to see him as fast as possible so i can give it a place. "Yes please." I give the woman a smile.

She stands up and nods for me to come. She opens the car door for me and i get it. It's kinda cool to sit in a police car.

Thirty minutes later we arrive at a big prison. I feel my heart beat getting faster as we get closer. I always thought that one day dad would change. The day that he was sober i was so happy for a slight moment.

I haven't felt real happiness since mom died. I have had a lot of fun moments but not true happiness.

The woman opens my door and we walk towards the big iron doors. I take a deep breath before walking in.

The woman says something to another police officer and a few minutes later two big doors open and i see my dad walk through them. He's sober so he won't be to mad i think.

"You may take a seat right over there." She points at one of the table's and i give her a smile.

Dad is already sitting at the table with his head down. When i take a seat he slowly looks up. "I'm so sorry honey." I feel my bottom lip wiggle.

"Shut the fuck up dad. You had a choice, you could stop drinking you proved me you could do it but you'd rather beat up your own daughter fucking instead of dealing with the fact that you wife who was my mother died six years ago! I know that it hurts, i really do but instead of drinking you could be here for me dad. I was alone! I was alone for six years. If you wouldn't be drinking so much than maybe i wouldn't have had a overdose or maybe your son wouldn't be a rapist." I cry out.

"O-overdose? Rapist? What do you mean?" A tear escapes his eyes. "I had a overdose and James raped someone a few years ago. Maybe if you would be there for us that wouldn't have happened." I shake my head.

"Go, leave i don't want you to see me. I want you to forget and never come back. I don't want to see you." He stands up. "Bye Dad." I sniff.

"Nate can you pick me up i'm at the prison." I call him. "I'll be there as soon as possible." Thank god. "Okay good thank you.

[Nate]

"I have to go. You clean this up." I tell Ian while pointing at the lifeless body. He's a rapist who has been raping girls for years.

I leave the room and get in my car and drive away. I wonder what Sky is doing at the prison.

When i arrive Skylar gives me a small smile. I open her door from the inside and she gets in. "What are you doing here?" I ask her while driving away.

"Dad's in prison and i visited him" Finally that man deserves it. I look over at her and she gives me a smile. "I'm so happy it's finally over." A tear of happiness roll's over her cheek and i wipe it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~