The Truth

[Nate]

"What the fuck happened?" Sky looks at me. I knew that at some point i had to tell her the truth about me and i guess now's the time.

"We'll talk when we get home." I answer. "Okay." She rolls her eyes. It fucking hurts me to see her being scared of me, the only thing i care about right now is her. Fuck i hope she won't leave me.

We arrive at my place and i open Sky's door. When she gets out she doesn't make eye contact. "Thanks" She mumbles.

When we get inside i walk to the living room but Sky stays in the hallway. "Wh-what was that?" She asks me.

"You want to know what happened there or you want to know my whole life story?" Im scared to tell her about everything i did but i hope she understands why i did it. "I want to know everything Nate." She looks down. I take a deep breath. "Okay.

"When i was fifteen years old my dad got home from work. He was drunk and angry. Lia asked him what happened but he didn't answer so she asked him again and he got angry."

Flashback.

"Daddy. What happened?" Lia walks towards dad. "Daddy?" She asks again. "Shut the fuck up! Its all your fault!" Dad slams on the counter. "You had to get yourself into another fight huh? Isa Wilson is my bossed daughter! Before you get into a fight you have to think about others!" He walks towards her. "I-i didn't know."

"Because of you i lost my job. That means i wont be able to pay for two kids and a sick fucking woman who should already be dead." He laughs. "One of you has to die sweetiepooh." He picks up the knife that is laying on the counter. "Daddy? What are you doing?" Lia cries.

"Stop it!" I shout. He looks at me and scoffs. He starts walking towards Lia. I run towards him and take the knife. He looks at me and laughs. "Tough boy." He takes another knife he lifts it up and throws it towards Lia but before he can i stab him. "Fuck!" I yell. Lia is crying harder.

"Dad! Shit. Wake up. Dad!" I shake him while tears are filling my eyes. "Call 911." I tell Lia but she freezes. "Lia!" Fuck. She stands there frozen and she can't hear me. "Wh- oh my god Bryan!" Mom walks down the stairs. "Mom you need to rest please." I beg her.

"What happened?" She asks me. "H-he was going to kill Lia." I say and mom looks in shock. "Oh my gosh." She is shaking. "We need to clean this up. Nobody can know, understand? It was an accident." She hugs me. "Okay."

{Skylar}

A tear escapes my eyes. "That was the night i stopped caring. Ever since i have been killing to burry away the anger. But i promise you, i only kill bad people Skylar." And i thought my life sucked. "I'm so sorry." I hug him.

"I know i'm fucked up but please give me a chance." He looks at me. For some reason i can't be mad at him. I feel the pain he has burried deep inside of him. "I want to sleep." I feel exhausted because of everything that happened tonight. "You can stay here. If you want." He says. "Okay, thank you." I hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel really sorry for both Nate and Lia...

Love u!<33

Alsoooo i can't upload images anymore so that sucks but when i can i will update the chapter's!!