Forever

{Skylar}

Five years later.

"Push Skylar. You can do this." The nurse says and i push one last time. "Oh my gosh." I say when i hear her cry.

"You did it baby." Nate looks at me with a proud smile. "Here she is." The nurse gives me my little baby girl.

"Hey." I look at her with tears in my eyes. "She looks just like you." Nate says. "She has your eyes though." I smile at him and he gives me a kiss. "I love you." He says. "I love you."

"What's her name?" Chloe asks. She insisted on being here when i would give birth. "Sofia." I smile at her. "Wow. That's a beautiful name Sky." She places a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you."

After everything that happened five years ago i decided to go to rehab. It was hard because i couldn't see Nate a lot but it was worth it.

A few months later i found out it would be hars for me to get pregnant. I got depressed and life was hard.

And the nine months ago i found out i was finally pregnant with my Sofia. We moved to a different house and bought a dog. Her name is Daisy and she's one year old.

We want two kids but it won't be easy to get pregnant again. I really hope that i still have some miracles waiting for me in the future.

I look at Sofia and then at Nate. "Do you want to hold her?" I ask him. "Of course." He says and i give him Sofia. "Chloe take a picture quick." I smile at her ans she takes a picture. "Let me see." I say and she shows it. "Oh my gosh it's adorable." I cry of happiness.

"Send it to Matt." I say. Matt couldn't be here because he is visiting his grandmother. When he heard i was going to give birth he wanted to come home immediately but i told him he should be there for his grandma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive home and i start to realize everything. "Oh my gosh." I look at Nate who's getting Sofia out of the car. "We're parents." I laugh.

If you would've told me six years ago that i would be in a good relationship, that i'm sober and that i have a kid, i would've never believed it. But look at me now. I have it all and i'm happier than evee.

I'm also very proud of me and Nate. We've had some up's and downs but in the end it only made us stronger and if i could do it again i wouldn't have done it any different.

I'm in love with my biggest drug; Nate Adams.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GOSHH!!!
I had so much fun writing this story! It might not have been one of the best but just remember: It's my first one.

I will never ever forget this book and i hope you enjoyed it too!

My new book will be up soon.

Love you lots! <33333