Nightmare

[Nate]

"Pretty girl you have here son." He lifts her chin. Her eyes are red from all the crying. "Let her go!" I punch the glass but it won't break.

"You cant stop me." He laughs. Skylar looks at me while he is kissing her neck. "Close your eyes Nate. Please." She gives me a reassuring smile. "No." I shake my head.

Dad takes out his pants. "Fuck you're beautiful." He holds his dick in his hands. "Lick it baby." He says with a smile. "N-no." She shakes her head.

"Don't say no to me!" He slaps her. "Stop, please." She cries out. He starts hitting her over and over again. "Stop!" I slam the glass.

Fuck this can't be happening.

{Skylar}

"Stop!" Nate yells again. "Nate wake up." I try to comfort him. His eyes snap open and he immediately grabs me. "What happened?" I ask him. "Nightmare." He looks up at me.

"About?" I ask while putting my forehead on his. "Dad." He puts his head on my chest. "Does it happen a lot?" I brush my hand trough his hair.

"Only when i talk about him." He says. "I'm sorry if i brought up some bad memories and i'm sorry if i did this." I feel bad because i wanted to know what happened. "It's not your fault. It happens." He shakes his head.

"Okay." I smile at him. He looks at me and licks his lips. He comes closer and starts kissing me.

The kiss heats up in a second and he's now laying fully on top of me. My hands are around his neck and one of his hands is on my waist and the other is on my jaw.

He opens his nightstand and takes out a rope. I look at him an bite my lip. It's not the perfect moment to have sex but we both want it.

"Hands up." He comands and i do so. He ties my hands to the headboard. He takes out a blindfold. A smile appears on my face. He puts it on. I hear some movement in the room.

I feel something vibrate against the inside of my leg a quit moan escapes my lips. The vibrating stops for a moment and when it starts again i feel it against my clit. "Fuck." I let my head fall back in pleasure.

He takes out my thong and two fingers enter my vagina he starts thrusting slowly and mixed with the vibrating it feels like heaven. I bite my lip to keep in a load moan because Matt lives here too.

"Don't." He runs his other hand over my lips. Two more fingers slide in and im in shock; how does it fit? A load moan escapes. "Cum for me Sky." He thrusts faster. And i do as he says. "Fuck Nate." My legs start shaking.

When im calmed down a bit he takes of my blindfold. "You're amazing." I smile at him. "That wasn't everything." He stands up and takes out his boxers. I look at his hard one and lick my lips. When i look up again he's already looking at me like always.

He climbs onto the bed and starts kissing my boob, when he pulls away he gives it a small bite. He pulls away and lays next to me.

"Suck it." He points at his large dick. How the fuck am i supposed to suck that? It's huge!

I sit between his legs and take his dick in my hands. I take the tip in my mouth and lick it, a soft groan escapes his lips. I take more of his length inside my mouth and start sucking it.

I bob my head slowly and fasten it up a little bit. His dick hits my throat. Thank god i trained my gag reflex. I feel a tear escape my eyes, but it's not a bad one.

He takes my head and starts moving it. I look up and see him laying with his head back. "Fuck." He groans. The sight of him laying like this almost makes me cum.

I bob my head a few more times. "Shit." He groans and i feel a warm liquid going through my throat. I pull back and look up at him. "Come here." He patts the spot next to him.

I lay down and put my head on his chest. "What's happening with us?" He asks. "I don't know." I let out a chuckle. "Do you regret it?" I ask him.

"Never." He says and i can't help but smile. "You?" He asks. "No." I shake my head. "Just don't hurt me." I look up at him. "I won't if you won't either." He runs a hand trough my hair. "I won't." I give him a small kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😩😩
🍆💦

Love u!<33