Work

{Skylar}

When i wake up Nate is sitting at my desk and i scream. "Jezus christ you scared me!" I get out of bed.

"Get dressed we're going somewhere." He says. "I think you're supposed to ask me if i want to go with you." I giggle.

"It's the same." He rolls his eyes and i laugh. "You're funny." He squeeze his cheeks with my hands and give him a kiss.

"Pink or blue?" I take out two dresses. "Blue." He says while looking at his phone. "Why are you always on your phone?" I ask him. "Business." He looks up at me. I'm only wearing a bra and underwear and he looks at me while licking his lips.

I put on my dress and shoes while Nate is watching my amazing body. "Let's go." I open the door.

We walk outside but his car isn't there. "Are we going on a hike?" I look up at him. "No." He says and walks to a motorcycle.

"This is yours?" I ask in excitement. "Yeah." He gives me a helmet. I fucking love motorcycle's.

I hold him tightly and we drive away. The air feels amazing on my skin and i feel free. All my stress is gone for a moment and i never want it to stop.

For some reason i always forget everything when i'm with Nate and i hope it never ends.

We arrive at a big building and walk inside. "Where are we?" I ask him. "Office." He says. "You mean like work?" I ask him.

"I want you with me. Please." He says. "Yeah sure." We walk through a big hallway. "Hey boss." A girl smiles and him but when she sees me that smile fades. "Who's this?" She asks with a jealous look.

I look up at him and we both look at each other with a confused look. Are we like dating or just friends?

[Nate]

I want to say that Skylar is my girlfriend but is she? Maybe she just wants to be friends. "None of you business Leah." I say and walk inside of my office.

Skylar takes a seat at my desk and looks around. "Hey boss." She mimic's Leah. "So who am i?" She asks. Shit i'm not good at this. "Girlfriend?" I ask. "I can be. But you need to ask me. And not right now, i want it to be a surprise." She smiles and gets up. "Okay."

She walks up to me and puts her arms around my neck. "So what are you going to do?" She asks me. "I have to fill in some paper work. After that we'll leave." I tell her. "Okay. Boss."

She turns around but i stop her by grabbing her waist. I place a small kiss on her lips and smack her ass, she screams in return. "Nate!" She laughs. "Asshole." She mumbles.

I pick her up and put her on my desk. "What did you call me?" I ask her. "Ass hole." She smiles at me. "Bitch." I joke but apparently she doesn't like it. She gets up and takes a seat on the couch.

"Baby i was kidding." I take a seat next to her and place a kiss on her cheek. "What did you call me?" She smiles at me. What did i call her? "I don't know but your not a bitch. Sorry." I kiss her cheek another time. Fuck she's turning me into a pussy.

"I know. I just wanted to see your reaction if i would've been mad." She hugs me. The hugging thing is new to me but i could get uses to it. "Mhm okay." I lift her and walk to my desk. I take a seat on my chair and she sits on my lap.

When all the paper work is done we leave the building. "Where are we going now?" She asks me. "Surprise." I answer. I take her helmet but before i put it on i give her a kiss. "Let's go." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love u!<33