Dinner

{Skylar}

"Thank you for today Nate and for letting me throw my party at your club and for being here for me when i needed you." I give him a hug.

He lifts up my chin and gives me a small smile. "Do you wanna come inside and have dinner with us?" I ask while pointing at the front door. "Yeah sure." He takes my hand.

"Hey Nate, nice to meet you i'm Esther." Esther shakes Nate's hand. "Nice to meet you Esther." He gives her a smile. What the fuck? He acted like a asshole to me in the begging and he's beeing a sweetheart to Esther? So unfair.

I look up at him and giggle. "What?" He asks. "Your just so nice when you want to." I kiss his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all eating dinner and Nate's sitting next to me. I think Esther has a little crush on him because she keeps looking at him.

"So what school did you go to?" Esther asks. Nate didn't finish school because his mom got sick. "I didn't go to high school." He answers. "Oh, why not?"

"I needed to take care of my mom and sister." He says while taking my hand underneath the table. He doesn't like to talk about what happened to his mom. The only ones who know are me and Matt.

Nate wasn't the one who told me though, Natasha did but he does know that i know what happened. "You're a really good brother. Chloe would never take care of her sister." Esther looks over at Chloe and Chloe gives her a fake smile.

"It was hard but we got through it together." Nate explains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're done eating and Nate has to leave because he has a meeting. "Thank you for inviting me." He takes both of my hands. "Yeah of course." I look up at him. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"I cant i'm going to a self help group meeting." After my overdose i have decided that something needs to change so i signed up for a meeting with people who've had the same as me. "I'm really proud of you Sky." He gives me a kiss.

"Bye." I give him a kiss. "Bye." When he turns around i want to smack his ass, i have wanted to do that since we met. But i decide to keep my hands to myself for a little longer.

I walk inside the house with a smile and when i turn around i almost scream. Esther is standing by the staircase with her arms crossed like a detective. "You like him. A lot." She says. "What? I mean yeah we had some moments and i might be developing some feelings but i don't like him a lot." I explain. "Mhm we'll see about that Collins." She winks at me. She's crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~