Leaving

{Skylar}

Today Nate is leaving for two months. I'm going to miss him but i understand that this is his job and even though he will kill people he also saves a lot of people.

We're putting his bags in the back of his car and i look up at him. "Call me. Every day. Okay?" I tell him and he nods. "I will." He places a kiss on my head. "Bye." I hug him. "See you soon." He smiles at me and gets in his car.

I wish i could come with him but he didn't want me to come because he would be gone all the time.

I'm staying at his house and he gave me one of his creditcards. At first i didn't take it but he insisted.

The car drives away and i already miss him.

What the fuck am i going to do without him? Of course i still have the girls but they can't give me what he gives me.

"Hey Chlo." I say when she picks up the phone. "Hey Sky, let's go shopping." She says. "Yeah i'll pick you up. Nate gave me the keys to his car." To be honest Nate is taking a big risk because im not the best car driver, but he trusts me. "Okay." She says and hangs up.

I put on a brown crop top with shorts and leave the house.

"Oh fuck!" I scream when the car drives away. It's faster that i thought. "You'll be fine Sky." I say to myself and drive away.

"Bitch this car is amazing. We should paint it pink and put glitter on it so you can keep it." Chloe wiggles her eyebrows while getting in. "I'm not going to paint my boyfriends car." Gosh it feels amazing to say that.

"We- wait what! Boyfriend?" She looks at me with a bright smile. "So now it's like official?" She asks.

I decided not to tell Chloe yesterday, i only told her Nate and Matt are leaving for two months. "Yeah it's official." I laugh and start driving.

"Skylar Adams. Damn that sounds like music to my ears." She nods her head and i laugh.

We arrive at the shopping mall and walk into a little store. "I've never been here before." I say. "Yeah me neither." Chloe agrees.

There are a lot of different styles clothing and it's really cheap. I think i've just found my new favorite store.

"This would look beautiful on you!" Chloe holds a short pink dress. It's nothing special but it's really cute. "Oh i love it." I take it from her and try it on.

"What do you think?" I ask her. "Gorgeous, you should send Nate a picture." She says. "Good idea." I say and take a picture for Nate.

"Hi." I smile at the man behind the counter. "Hello ladies." He says with a italian accent. "That will be zero dollars. Because you look beautiful today." He says with a smile. "Thank you so much." I give him a smile in return.

"That was so cute." Chloe says. "It was." I say and i hear a notification on my phone.

Nate
It looks beautiful baby. I miss you.

Who thought he could be so nice.

Skylar.
Thanks i miss you too!

I'm so excited for when he comes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~