EPISODE- 3 THE LUCKY STAR

AUTHORS POV-
After jungkook's graduation they were walking to home ,as they passed by they got a beautifull view of the collage campus *end of authors pov.

AUTHORS POV- After jungkook's graduation they were walking to home ,as they passed by they got a beautifull view of the collage campus *end of authors pov

Y/N pov
After the ceremony , i and jungkook was walking to the exit to go home as now we have a little celebration at night for jungkook. As i was walking i saw a beautifull view of the collage campus , "jungkookahhh look at the view how beautifull right" do u want me to take a picture of your with the certificate ....... let me see come and stand here let me take a picture for our album .... phali phalii ( fast fast)

jungkook: yess now where should i stand , hmmm maybe here .I was showing her different posses to take photos , some people were weiredly looking at us hahha

TIME SKIP *AT HOME*

jungkook pov : after the ceremony we came backhome , it was a tiring long day indeed.we have planned a little date to spend some time together .y/n was now getting ready for the date .As i was scrooling throught my phone y/n called me .y/n "jungkoookah im ready " i replied " im coming " . After we get ready we walked to the main door , after we locked the door we exited the apartment . as we reached outside we walked side by side to the first destination and that is park .

 y/n -  jungkookah , can i play in the swing and can i get ice cream , cotton candy and woow the hot corn dog please ,  cheese teobokki please

y/n - jungkookah , can i play in the swing and can i get ice cream , cotton candy and woow the hot corn dog please , cheese teobokki please .......* shows aegyo*

jungkook: aigooo what my carrot wants , my carrot gets . okay wait here and i will get you ice cream and teobokki okay

y/n : just come back fast okay , i willl be waiting for you near to the swing .

time skips * at the restaurant *
y/n pov : i and jungkook walked to the nearest restaurant ,and he give me a piggy back ride , hehhe awww how cute ... as i was walking i asked him " jungkoookah will you you take me out like this even when you become successfull?"

jungkook: y/n aaah i will be always there to take you out and take care of you and dont worry even if i dont get time to take you out i will be spending time with you at home by cuddling and watching movie , is that okay for you carrot..?