EPISODE-7 THE FIRST GRIEVANCE

"Tried a lot,but can't find a companion like you".    -AERUM-

JUNGKOOK POV
After having lunch I suddenly got ready for my next meeting and that's with the new model of my fashion company. As I heard she is one the most successful model and she is from the USA. I walked outside my office and walked towards my car. As far as I know, the meeting is at a fancy restaurant nearby. As soon as I got into the car I drove off to the address given.
TIME SKIPS
I reached the fancy restaurant, mmm nice spot not bad, as I looked into the name of the diner ' DEL'MONTE'. After fixing my coat and tie I walked inside the restaurants. As I went inside the diner, I was searching for a familiar face. After searching for some time I found the girl that I saw in the picture sitting near the window side table. As I saw her I went towards her with a smile "god she looks gorgeous, what's wrong with you jungkook gorgeous or what ? I think I need a psychiatrist jeez" said while coming back to my real sense and walking towards her with a smile on my face. to be honest she was very beautiful

?? POV
As I was waiting for the Ceo of jeon enterprises " Is he an age-old man or will it be a charming, young and handsome CEO" as I was deep in my thoughts, I saw a car parked at the side of the road and a young man came out of the black Mercedes Benz GTC.

As I saw the appearance, his black suit perfectly hugged his muscles with Cartier watch on his left hand with a perfectly inked hand. And well-pierced earlobes, lips, and eyes add fuel to his look.

From his bottom to top look I can see that he has an expensive taste in clothes. As I was so busy drooling over him, he got into the restaurant and suddenly started to look around as he was looking for somebody.

"Ahh, no way this hot guy is the Ceo of the jeon enterprises and the one I'm going to work with,"

I said with a hint of expectation. He walks towards me with a smile on his face "god I think I have already fallen in love with him" I said while still adoring his charms and drooling over him in my mind, I mean why not and who will not.

* THEIR CONVERSATION STARTS *

Jungkook pov: "You must be the one I'm looking for right? Sorry for making you wait it was just the awful traffic and btw your name? It's just that I forgot" I said with a smile on my face

??pov: "oh that's okay you must be the CEO of Jeon enterprise am I right," I answered back for his question with a smile. " I'm going to be the new model face of the jeon fashion industry and my name is Nancy Jewel McDonie and you can call me Nancy for short and yourself?" I said by introducing myself in a polite manner

Jungkook pov: "Nice meeting you nancy and myself jungkook - Jeon jungkook owner of Jeon fashion enterprises and you can call me jungkook," I replied while introducing myself " I'm glad that we will be working together and that too with a beautiful...

Jungkook pov: "Nice meeting you nancy and myself jungkook - Jeon jungkook owner of Jeon fashion enterprises and you can call me jungkook," I replied while introducing myself " I'm glad that we will be working together and that too with a beautiful girl like you" I complimented while taking out my international playboy behaviour.