EPISODE-26 You Are The One

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

"Baby See I killed them for you, I know you are not dead, I know that you are somewhere in this world but don't worry I will definitely find you and bring you into my arms again"

NEXT DAY

ARA's NARRATION

"Hotel Aman Allesandro" I read the location given by taehyung, and I went inside the empty Venue. The high heels made you struggle to walk through the well-polished marble floor. The dress was a simple gown that showed the whole of your legs from thighs all the way down, it is something that you haven't worn in your lifetime.

V neckline in the chest area highlighted the feminine areas of my body as well as the baby bump. As you entered the venue, A butler guided me toward a well-decorated table with candlelights and wine. I sat at the table while admiring the location. that's when the butler served me some Strawberry milkshake.

The taste of fresh strawberry hits your tongue as your lips leave the rim, red lipstick staining the glass. Your eyes glint around the room looking for him. This wasn't exactly my concern, but then again, anywhere he was starting to become my concern.

I feel my hair being lifted off your shoulders as a pair of lips graze your neck, a chill running down my spine

I feel my hair being lifted off your shoulders as a pair of lips graze your neck, a chill running down my spine. "Angel, you look absolutely stunning tonight".

I turn around, my eyes locking with his. "Come to flatter me, huh I see?" As confident as I looked, my voice stutters a little. "Oh darling, you have quite the confidence on you.

Actually, I was hoping I could interest you in dance, my love." A dance wouldn't hurt, you knew very well, yet you were feeling very playful. "And if I decline this invitation?" "My darling this was not an invitation you are not allowed to decline."A strong pair of hands wrap around your waist, the cold nude silk of your dress hugging you tightly.