EPISODE-21 The intruder

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

"Son I just what you to contact some media and  just publish fake news of lee Aerum's death on media, Just make sure the news is believable I don't want anyone to know her new identity from now on, its dangerous for her"
"Dad let me give this job to my trustee, he will execute them smoothly"
"As your wish son"

Authors pov

❗️I will be calling Aerum as Ara from this chapter onwards, so don't confuse with Aerum and Ara .read the chapter without skipping to get a continuation

❗️This chapter contains the Italian language which I know wouldn't be familiar to my readers. but don't worry I will be providing the English translation to the given dialog. I don't know Italian but I'm writing it with the help of a translator.

Ara's pov

I heard a loud 'thud' on the door. My heart skipped a beat. I nervously peeped through the keyhole, but could not see anyone, and that's when I saw a pair of eyes looking at me through the keyhole as if he knew I would have checked through the keyhole. While I was proceeding to open the door Alice came towards me and gestured to open the door.

with that, I went towards the living room and settled down. When I glanced towards the door I  witnessed a man who was exactly like a Greek mythological character. He was, well, different from all others. different in the sense that he was sculptured by the hands of god. He was fair, almost pale white.

His unfathomable, golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light-toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, as you could get lost if you stared long enough.

 His eyes were as deep and expressive, as you could get lost if you stared long enough

His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. . He was extremely muscular, with 8-pack abs or 16 cm biceps and the well-stitched Armani suit hugged his perfect masculine features which was a cherry on top of his appearance.  Perhaps he is the kind who had girls swooning over him. Oh my god, when did I become this pervert to drool over a random guy?