EPISODE 19- Good times yet to come

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

"Princess sorry for wasting your time at this time and one more thing get ready we will be flying to Italy asap after we get your new  passport and other documents"

Time skips ( 1 week later)

Aerum's Pov

I was walking to my closet with a bunch of folded dresses of mine with suitcases, trolly bags and my belongings shattered all around the floor, I have been packing my stuff because I have a flight to Italy tomorrow.

After waiting for one week finally I will be flying to Italy, I got my documents with my new name Lee-Ara, From now on I will be a new person with a new identity and A new Me. And to be honest, Memories of jungkook are slowly fading from my mind.

jungkook celebrating his honeymoon in Paris is all around the news article, oh God he can't even control his small, um never mind.

  When I go from here I will miss Hyun-jin and appa so much with some of the sweet memories here in my home country, From now on I have to leave my dark memories and past here in Korea and start a new life in Italy with my mom and this little one, it would have been good if everybody comes with me.

But appa said he will be there in Italy during my due date. yesterday I have went to the hospital for a checkup for me to make that I'm fit for traveling but guess what I and the little one are well for extra safety.

Eomma is also flying with me to Italy, Mom is so protective of me and her grandchild. After organizing everything in my suitcase and keeping everything near the bedroom door and doing a double-check of everything, I was arranging my room that's when I heard dad calling me from downstairs "Dad I'm coming"I shouted back while exiting my room.

When I reached the downstairs I saw the family settled in front of the dining table while maids served the food in front of them.

Mr lee- "what took you so long princess," Dad asked while bringing out a gentle smile "Appa I was packing my luggage, I don't know what should I take with me haha"I let out a laugh while devouring the food

"Appa I was packing my luggage, I don't know what should I take with me haha"I let out a laugh while devouring the food