EPISODE-12 You Broke Me First

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

"I assume that my call made him annoyed, jungkook is this the reason why you bought bam for me at least that was a good decision and I'm not completely alone now" I talked to myself while tears were continuously falling from my eyes" with dried tears on my face I went upstairs and went to my dreamland.

NEXT DAY

Aerum's pov

It was evening, after working on all the household chores I took a shower and went downstairs to spend some leisurely time. I was lying on the sofa with bam lying on my lap that's when I heard the main doorbell ringing, I looked towards the door and engrossed " well that's odd, who could that be" I thought because it was an odd time for someone to visit me. While keeping my thoughts aside I wore my slippers and dragged myself towards the main door within the third bell I opened the door to see a well-dressed butler-looking man with a bunch of shopping bags in his hand. With an uncertain look on my face, I started a conversation" Um hello by any chance do I know you, sir" my question arises doubtfully and he replied " oh yeah, I'm here to deliver you these gifts which were given by Mr. Jeon " he replied while still standing outside the doorstep. "Miss may I come in so that I can position these bags, you know it's a bit too heavy," he asked while struggling with the heavy bags "oh yeah sure come in" I assured while opening the door.

After the man went away I went towards the shopping bags to discover more. That's when a question arises in my mind, why did he send me those? Is it for me? So many questions clouded my mind. As I went towards the gifts I found out it was really expensive with brands such as Gucci, Cartier, Burberry, and Balmain.

 As I was checking out the bags I found an envelope with a handwritten note inside saying "Get ready ill be picking you up at sharp 7'o clock -with love jungkook

As I was checking out the bags I found an envelope with a handwritten note inside saying "Get ready ill be picking you up at sharp 7'o clock -with love jungkook. After reading the note a tint of redness formed on my cheeks "Hm the diamond ring which I found before and these gifts, he is picking me up at 7 is by chance is he planning to propose m-me what" I shouted while spinning around the room " Baby your Appa is going to propose eomma, Are you, happy baby? " I asked the baby while keeping my palm on my tummy, Even though my tummy is flat but after 2 more months, it will not be the same. "jungkookah you surprised me with these gifts, so I will surprise you with one of the greatest news you have ever heard, " with that I went upstairs to the bedroom while carrying all the heavy bags and took preparations to get ready.