EPISODE-13 End of Fake love

Previously onAs I was coming near to the bedroom I heard his groaning sound without thinking twice I opened the doorknob and saw something that I thought  I would never witness

Previously on
As I was coming near to the bedroom I heard his groaning sound without thinking twice I opened the doorknob and saw something that I thought  I would never witness. Hot tears filled my eyes and my vision blurred due to the tears.

Aerum's pov

I opened the doorknob and saw something that I thought I would never witness in my life and that made me fall into a dark hole of despair. Hot tears filled my eyes and my vision blurred due to tears and my legs were trembling. I saw jungkook being all naked with Nancy in the bed in an unacceptable position that no partner would tolerate witness. As soon as they saw me they were startled and looked at me, they started to cover and dressed themself up. With a broken Melancholic feeble voice, I talked

"junkook-ah why did you do that to me just why, didn't I give you everything am I not enough for you, I feel so hurt and betrayed right now. I trusted you with my heart, and you broke it into a million pieces."

I whispered while taking small steps towards him "Aerum can you stop being so overdramatic, to be honest, you were not enough for me and you were not the one that was in my mind, and what's the big deal for being intimate with my fiancé aka my soon to be wife, today I proposed her and we are engaged" he retorted with a disinterest affixed on his face.

"jungkook what did you say, y-you are engaged, and what does that even mean?"

I asked while tears continuously came out of my orbs. From a corner of my eyes, I can see Nancy has an ugly smirk plastered on her face."yes we are engaged today, and we will get married soon" he replied showing Nancy's ring finger which has a ring that I have seen when I was doing the laundry the other day before.

"jungkook don't do this to me, so these four years we spent together don't mean anything to you, I will forgive you for cheating on me and we can start a new beginning, but please don't leave me, I can't leave without you," I asked while falling to his feet sobbing out loud, somewhere I know this trauma will be imprinted on my mind forever. jungkook walked towards the balcony while holding Nancy's hand. from the corner, I can see Nancy clinging to him.

"Aerum you were not the girl I dreamt about, I want a girl who has her own identity and not a maid like you and I can't deny the fact that you were an amazing maid and a wonderful stress reliever if you know what mean, but the thing which you don't know about me is that I'm a money-minded person, and will you get offended if I admit that I just used you for money and pleasure back then, And to be honest you were a good maid too and  thank you for helping me to reach heights"

he replied while letting out a dark chuckle. the words which he said made me sob even more, so he just used me for money. what if he will stay with me if I reveal that I'm pregnant. Without waiting a minute I went towards him and gave him the baby gift box which I bought to surprise him. He opened the box and with an uncertain look he questioned