EPISODE- 14 Embracing trauma

❗️All Rights Reserved❗️Please do not steal my work or copy it

Please do not steal my work or copy it. If you use any of my content for your work, please credit me. I did not work hard on coming up with a storyline and taking my time to write my thoughts out for someone else to take credit for it. Please be respectful of me and my work. Thank you very much.

Previously on

As I was deep in my thoughts I heard bam barking loudly at someone, that's when I heard a familiar voice calling me when I held my head up that's when he said

"Aerum is that you"

Aerum's pov

As I overheard a voice I took a glance in the direction of the voice. When I saw the figure in front of me and a sudden euphoric feeling tickled my mind and engulfed me. The person whom I have longed to see a long time before. He was the only person I considered a friend and a family. His whole appearance had changed a lot as compared to the last when I saw him, his appearance had become more manly, had long hair and tattoo imprinted on his arms, a total badass if I should say.

?? pov

After a full day at my mob-mission with my dad, I was returning home and it was late at night. As I was driving back with dad in my passenger seat. the car was passing by the Hangang bridge that's when I saw a girl sitting on the bank of the bridge while hugging her knees she had a dog and some luggage behind her.

 I thought driving past them and that's when a sudden thought rushed into me" what is she doing is she okay, it's an odd time for a girl to walk around, and that too while being alone" I applied some brakes and slowed down the car and with that my...

I thought driving past them and that's when a sudden thought rushed into me" what is she doing is she okay, it's an odd time for a girl to walk around, and that too while being alone" I applied some brakes and slowed down the car and with that my dad replied "looks like she needs help and that too its an odd time for a girl to move around like this, son lets go and inquire her"

my dad enquired with a hint of worry in his voice. With that, we exited the car and went towards her in a much-concerned manner. while walking towards her and afar I can hear her saying "bam at least you are with me" I have heard this sound somewhere and it's so familiar voice. but I can't recall the voice correctly, I saw her patting the dog, and that's when I saw her face.