EPISODE-17 Something Left To Love

Previously On

Previously On

As I entered the bedroom I went towards the dressing table and searched for something that may be used for the DNA sampling, that's when I saw her comb which had her hair strands in it "That's it" I whispered under my breath due to the achievement. I kept on the zip lock bag and exited the room. I know invading someone's privacy is an unpleasant task to do but what can I do, I need an accurate explanation for everything. I took out my phone and reached out to my trusted men.

This chapter contains slight topics of self-harm and Depression

-2 months later-

(At Night)

Aerum's pov

It has been 2 months since I had been staying here in this mansion, The family had given me all the shelter and necessities that I could ask for. I had been diagnosed with depression in my second month of pregnancy, doctors said that I would go through a tragic miscarriage if my mental health was not under control.

It's been 2 months since my traumatic experience happened but still, I can't get over the memories of jungkook. I was now laying on my bed looking at the ceiling blankly while overthinking everything, tears were continuously coming out of my eyes. The thought of committing suicide is eating me alive, self harm marks were all around my limbs. I think I'm just alive now due to my Anti-depressants and with the support of this family.

 I was just firewood who burned myself to give out the light for others, at last, I was just powders of ashes, Day by day I was falling into a deep pit of hopelessness, and grief

I was just firewood who burned myself to give out the light for others, at last, I was just powders of ashes, Day by day I was falling into a deep pit of hopelessness, and grief. People tell us that we should always listen to our heart but I don't know where I should listen because it's already in millions of pieces.

Tears were continuously falling nonstop and pillows were drenched in tears. No regrets were the only feeling that was left inside me. I never knew loving someone wholeheartedly will give me pain. I had taken my phone to call jungkook many times, but the thing that restricted me from calling him was my dignity.