EPISODE -6 THE LOVE CONCLUSION

" People may get tired of you after using you to the core"

                 " People may get tired of you after using you to the core" ......LOVE DECEPTION

⚫️NOTE: I'm changing y/n' s name to Lee- Areum . from this chapter onwards it will be Areum and not y/n

4 YEARS LATER

AUTHOR's NARRATION

In 4 years, many changes happened in Areum and jungkook 's life. His first business grew little by little. At the very first nobody had faith in him and the only person who believed in him was Areum and his first business supporter who was Mr. Min. These two people helped and encouraged him to achieve his goals. Little by little his fashion business started to go uphill with his hard work and passion.

As I said, it was started as a small business in a store which they rented. After four years of hard work jungkook's name has been written into the list of "top-5 most powerful business tycoons of South Korea". Jk this is the name which he is known in the business world. The small business was later known as " THE JEON FASHION ENTERPRISE " he has business in more than one industry like fashion, hotels, bars, and so on. His name shines in every business industry.

Areum was the same as before, after the business took off she resigned from her job because jungkook asked her to do so because why not he is already earning enough. she just have to do domestic chores, cook food for them, basically like the job of the housewife and she enjoyed that too. After two years of starting a business, jungkook bought a mansion in the main city of Seoul.

AERUM's NARRATION

The last four years felt like a dream for me and I'm so happy because finally jungkook achieved everything. So many things had changed in the past four years like our house and even jungkook has also changed too. Now he has many piercings and sleeve tattoos and his whole appearance changed. he has his piercing nicely pinned to his earlobes with a sleeve tattoo that extends from his mid-chest to down. His hair dyed in blonde hair color with his undercut hairstyle gives a cherry on top look. Now he is more like a badass arrogant CEO. For me, he is always that little kookie who loves banana milk .jungkook is a bit strict when it comes to his work or should I say more like a workaholic person. But still, we love each other.