EPISODE-24 Perfect Strangers

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

I miss the way my Aerum used to touch my hair and just curl up next to me while cuddling for hours. She would always want to touch and kiss me and be affectionate, and Nancy doesn't do that. To be honest, I regret breaking up with my Aerum and I am thinking of reaching out to see how she is doing. I know my Aerum is alive, she won't leave me alone even in my tough time, but now she left me just because of my mere mistakes.

JUNGKOOK's NARRATION

We had been married only for months now; we'd been engaged for two months before that. We had a new house, new cars, and a luxurious life.

I traveled to America extensively for company reasons but was typically home three nights per week. I and Nancy had major spats now and then, and we always used to go to bed with a fight.

I would have never suspected her of having any desire to cheat. I had worked hard to give her everything she wanted, even though it had all been a bit quick for me. The girl I know two months before is not the same now.

She behave differently from me, Now I had become her only bank account. With a tint of doubt in her, I appointed some of my trusted men to observe her, and that's when I came to know that she is cheating on me. I came to know that

I lost the love of my life because of my own mistakes. There's still sadness there although it was over 4 months ago. I was such an idiot, and not realizing what I had until it was too late, cost me everything.

"My Aerum, I fucking miss you carrot, how can I ever forgive myself for leaving you and our baby".

... A FEW DAYS BACK...

I was initially clued in by regular calls to our house - which I noticed on the call log - from an unknown phone number. Constant calls only occurred during the week when I was away from home. This made me a bit suspicious, but I did not say anything about it because I trusted her, and that's where I was wrong the whole time.

When I was back home on the weekends, she started regularly asking for a "girls' night out". I asked where she and her friends were going one night, and she told me the name of the restaurant. I called her to check in an hour or so after she'd gone out that night. All was well. They were having fun.

After I hung up with her, I called the suspicious number and noticed a guy answered, and he had the same background noise (crowd/music) and I concluded everything at that movement.

Just then, I saw her walking out of the restaurant. I saw her in a revealing dress With a guy. His arm was wrapped snuggly around her and she has drunk already. That was all I needed to know. I just drove home - numb, and weirdly unaffected.