EPISODE-25 Haunted By The Past

PREVIOUSLY ON"Tae, I hope we will meet soon," you said while looking at him " By the way, I loved the new name that you give me butterfly, I will come here every night through the balcony and better leave the door open" with that he jumped out of ...

PREVIOUSLY ON
"Tae, I hope we will meet soon," you said while looking at him " By the way, I loved the new name that you give me butterfly, I will come here every night through the balcony and better leave the door open" with that he jumped out of the balcony.

ARA's POV

The experience of falling a little more in love all the time is just amazing. The ever-increasing, ever-escalating emotion and attachment, the strengthening of our bond over time... it's beautiful. The more I get to know him, the more comfortable he is around me, but I haven't shown it to him. The more he comes close it me

the more I trust him, the more I love him, or is it just my crush, but I should wait, I should make sure that I will not hurt myself in the process of loving him. With each new revelation of some aspect of his character, self, and thoughts, I have more to love.

While there are many moments of overwhelming hormones and emotions, of love exploding like a volcano, I think one of the best things about our relationship is how it keeps building over time.

It's my eighth month of pregnancy, now one more month to go after that my baby boy will be in my arms. He always used to accompany me to the monthly checkups and appointments, but all I give him was cold shoulders and you will ask me why it was because I want to keep a safe distance from him and save myself from getting hurt like how I had in the past.

He visits me from the balcony every day with my favorite snacks and ice creams, I don't know how he knows about my pregnancy cravings. Whenever I asked him about that, he always shrug it off by saying "whenever you utter something in your heart, I will see it in the sky princess" and that will make me into a blushing mess. Good thing is that my mom still doesn't know about taehyung visiting me.

 Good thing is that my mom still doesn't know about taehyung visiting me

PRESENT

I was sitting in the bed caressing my bump, I can't stand it for a long time because it causes cramps in my limbs. Jieun is there with me for a Sleepover because we haven't spent any time together. We promised that it would be a weekend filled with lots of girl-time -- pedicures, face masks, cookie dough, and lots of time to talk about boys. "Ara you should find yourself a boyfriend gurl" she talked while braiding my hair "Girl  let me have some time for myself" I replied with a smile and she replied