EPISODE -4 THE LAST OF THEM

" jungkookah promise me , you wont leave me right"? " baby why would i ever leave you and i love you so much" ........LOVE DECEPTION

Author' s  pov:
days passed , jungkook and y/n is waiting for the company's appoinment. y/n and jungkook were so exited because they never thought that they will be having a support from such a big company . And for jungkook goes the same ....

Y/n pov
Today was an off day for me at job.After having my lunch i and jungkook decided to spend time together , we were watching tv when suddenly jungkook broke the silence ,

jungkook: baby ,the meeting is day after tommorow right? he asked and i replied " yeah its day after tommorow is there any problem in that jungkook''. "aniyo ( means no in korean) its just that im going to meet the ceo of the company and im only having casuals to wear and i dont have anything formal to wear . its just that i wanted to ask you maybe can i get a formal . he asked while being a bit hesitant

y/n: jungkookah this is what you wanna ask , why are you being nervous it is just a genuine need and besides i was thinking about that too. i know you dont have any formals to wear and beside today i dont have any job so im free today.so how about we go for a little shopping .how about that...?

jungkook: really y/n ......awwww thankyou thankyou thankyou .i was really nervous when i asked about it .yes lets go shopping! yeahh he said while jumping up and down like a little child who got his favourite toy and y/n replied " jungkookah you are a grown ass man and still your acting like a little boy , such a duality you have jungkookah" . baby i can pull cute and hot at the same time , you know why....? "and why is that "y/n replied ."because im jayyy kayyy "he replied being all dramatic*.

y/n: aishhh , so jaakayy kayyy are you coming for shopping or not or i, going alone . " haha im coming just give me a minute ,"i will be back after changing my clothes "jungkook replied while running into their room . "aishhh such a kid he is "y/n thought

TIME SKIPS *AT THE MALL*

jungkook pov: as we were walking in the mall i saw many suit and formal  premium stores such as  gucci , channel, louis vuitton, saint laurent all of them has a expensive aura

jungkook pov:
as we were walking in the mall i saw many suit and formal premium stores such as gucci , channel, louis vuitton, saint laurent all of them has a expensive aura .As i was walking i saw many ceo's , and prosperous mens shopping .As a sudden urge i saw a suit which i liked so much .

y/n pov: as i was walking i saw many stores such as allen solly, louis phillips and vanhuesen ." jungkookah look at that suit " y/n said by taking him towards the allen solly store. "jungkookah maybe this will be perfect and also it will also match with my budget too ... how about that "? she asked as a opinion.

jungkook: y/n aaah this is my first suit that im gonna buy , i dont want a cheap one and also im going to meet a bussiness ceo , and that too is important one. "do want people to judge me by wearing a cheap one " jungkook said by sulking . So baby can i get a gucci or louis vuitton suit ....please "he said while pouting and whining .