EPISODE-9 LOVE TO HATRED

"Hurting was easy but impossible to take back''

-LOVE DECEPTION-

~Weeks later~

-play above bgm for a better reading experience -

Aerum's pov

I was waiting for jungkook to come back home nowadays he does not even come home or eat my food and all the time he used to hang out with nancy, it's not that I'm complaining but I am just upset, maybe they are hanging out together because of their work. I'm also a bit insecure about my looks because whenever I see nancy she always looks good in everything she wears, the way jungkook looks at her and talks to her just makes me a bit unhappy and insecure. And for the past these days I have been so emotional and have weird cravings for food and I don't know why. That's when I heard the sound of the keys clicking when I looked towards the door I saw a tired jungkook with his leather bag hanged on the side of his shoulder and a trench coat in his left hand. As I saw him I suddenly rushed to the main door " jungkookah u came let me help you" I said in excitement and went to take his bag and trenchcoat from his worn-out body but he suddenly caught my hand and pushed me and suddenly landed on the cold floor " cant you give me some air to breath huh, whenever I come back from my work all I could see is your filthy face" he shouted with echoed the whole mansion

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"When I came back home all I could see is her filthy face which is good for nothing," I said and went upstairs to freshen up. As I finished taking a shower, I went to my closet, wore my night comfies, and went to the living room. As I came downstairs and I saw Aerum cooking food for me. Does she have self-respect or what god she is so annoying " I thought and settled down on the couch? As I was scrolling through my phone I saw messages from Nancy " MY BABY❤️ " suddenly a smile made its way towards my lips. As I was texting her, I heard a loud thud that was coming toward the kitchen. Without thinking twice I rushed towards the kitchen only to see Aerum fall on the floor with hot sizzling soup all over her body, and at this movement, anger took over me as I lashed out at her "Aerum can't you even do this job properly huh"

Aerum's pop

As I was preparing his dinner I thought about making Miyeok Guk soup (Beef seaweed soup) it was one of his favourite soups I used to make that when we were in our old apartments. As I was finished cooking I started to serve the food in various vessels I was serving the soup that's when I suddenly felt dizzy while the hot pot was still in my hand. my vision went dark and I fell while the whole sizzling liquid fell all over me. A burning sensation took over my body at that movement I felt so happy when jungkook came towards me with a panicked expression, I know he was worried but the words he spits out  made me completely heartbroken "Aerum can't you even do this job properly huh" he shouted at me without even caring about my situation "Jung-hungkook he-help me it-its burning" I begged to him in this vulnerable state. "is that even necessary Aerum do you know why you always lose your balance, it's because of your overweight body, have you seen yourself in the mirror never mind I'm leaving and I don't need your dinner " he went out after yelling " I guess I should help myself" I said while tears were continuously running down my face.

TIME SKIPS

Aerum's pov

It was 11 pm but still, jungkook was not home, so I decided to take a shower upstairs. As I went to my bedroom I took my pyjamas and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I got into the bathroom and stripped myself, as I came in front of the mirror I saw freshly burned skin all over my stomach to my thighs it was so painful that some blisters and bubbles started to form in that burned area. As the water touches the burned skin, a painful sob left my mouth ''jungkook I forgive you, I know you are not on the right mind" I assumed and started to do my routine.

Time skips

I was laying on my mattress with tears in my eyes, I don't know why jungkook is behaving rudely. he was so caring about me but soon after he met Nancy his whole behaviour towards me changed at first it was just him saying rude words. As time passed, he changed so badly that he started to physically abuse me. With tears in my eyes, I started to think about the good old days when we lived in a small apartment and just two of us. But like everyone said "Nothing stays forever" maybe that is true in my case too. As I was crying, I saw bam coming toward me and sat on the bed. I looked at him with adoration "Aigoo such a good boy you are bam, bamie look at your appa hurting eomma he needs a punishment, right bamie?" I asked as he barked in agreement and we played together.

Jungkook's pov

As I got out of the house I took out my phone and called Nancy, after ringing for some seconds she attended the phone call " babe get ready we are going outside to have dinner" I announced through the phone " hey kook what happened we just met 2 hours ago why so soon" she asked with a hint of confusion in her voice, I chuckled lightly and answered "And about that, I will tell that to you later, and one more thing I will be coming over tonight" I replied while I was walking towards my car" okay don't worry, and one more thing will it be okay if I cook food for you" I chuckled and replied "Mmm looks like somebody is giving me a wife vibe, okay ill be there soon bai baby" I announced and declined the call and soon drove off to her place.

Authors pov

After jungkook went to her house they had dinner together. as for aerum, she waiting for him at home but she still doesn't know that the man she cherished the most is cheating on her for months.

Jungkooks pov

After having dinner we were taking and cuddling on the sofa that's when my phone rang as I took a place at the caller id saw "AERUM" as I saw the caller id I groaned being annoyed and just declined call.

Nancy: hey jungkook what happened?

jungkook: it's just that aerum is getting on my nerves, I regret courting her back those days. today when I came back home from work she was preparing dinner for me and do you know what happened due to the overweight of her body she just fell and spilt the whole soup on herself,

Nancy: Oh my poor girl. I have also seen that she has been gaining a lot these days , but you don't have to be harsh on her I guess

jungkook: the only reason that she is gaining nowadays is that she eats a lot, just switch the topic I'm not interested in talking about her.

Nancy: okay if you say so, let's go to bed it's been so late* she said and started to stand up from the sofa*

that's when jungkook caught her hand and pulled her backwards that's when she fall back to the sofa " Aren't you using this movement babe" I said with a slight smirk " jungkook what do you mean" she said with a questionable look " I'm gonna show you that "I remarked with and dominant tone and took her to the bedroom

AUTHORS POV

"Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren't happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one."

***********************

That's all for today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you love this book don't forget to vote and share it with your friends your support and comments encourage me to write more. I know this chapter was short but I'm in the middle of my annual examinations so ill be posting the next chapters after the 26th of April 2022. I hope you all are safe and well