EPISODE-11 The Amendment of choice

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

" Your dad will be so happy to hear this little news, and I cant wait to see his reaction" "Maybe I should surprise him when he comes back home tonight should I buy a cake or should I buy baby clothes god I'm so excited and happy "I guess I should go to the mall and buy some preparations" I mumbled myself and drove off to the mall.

Aerum's  pov

After driving for about half an hour I reached the mall, I entered the mall and suddenly rushed to the baby section As I entered I have seen the baby clothes, baby essentials, cribs, and much more and that too from different brands.  I walked while window shopping a particular store caught my attention, as I went inside I have seen so many mini shoes, dresses, bottles, and toys I squeal due to my excess uwu hormones "so this is the feeling of being a mother, Anyway the feeling is amazing I guess jungkook will be also happy to hear this news" I mumbled and started to buy some baby essentials not much but only for the surprise. And after wasting one hour, I concluded with something cute." I had bought a baby romper, a milk bottle, and a mini baby sock with an elephant toy" with that I asked them to wrap it in a box. as I was walking I suddenly thought about something that jungkook said today morning " I won't be coming home tonight and that's the finale" I guess I should tell him tomorrow.

Some moments later

Some moments later

As I exited the mall that's when I spotted a familiar face who was heading to his car with a bunch of groceries in his hand,  I know who the person was so I went towards his car and tapped on his shoulder to capture his attention" hey eunwoo long time no see" asked him because I haven't seen since long and, to be honest, he is the only one whom I have as a friend " hai Aerum, it was long since we last met. "why are you here? as far as I know, you are not a girl who will spend everything on shopping" he asked while arranging his groceries in the trunk of the car. " Aigoo the shopping is not for me it's for another person," I said which lead him to confusion and gave me a questionable look which gave me a hint that he hadn't understood anything "And may I know who is that special person is," he asked while letting out a chuckle " and that little person is not out yet and he will out in 9 months, eunwoo I'm pregnant," I blurted out while jumping up and down like a little child who got her favorite ice cream " you are pregnant, when did you found out?" he asked while being excited " I found out this morning when I went to the doctor because of my sickness for the past few days and it turns out I'm pregnant" with that I let out a smile " okay eunwoo I'm heading out, I need to go home and do some preparations" I announced while bidding goodbye " okay Aerum goodbye and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything," he said while radiating a gentle smile " okay eunwoo see you soon" and we parted our ways while biding goodbye.