fifteen

gif credit to sassybarnes

Alex made Dom tell her everything that had happened, including the encounter with Brian

Alex made Dom tell her everything that had happened, including the encounter with Brian. David Park had managed to get Dom a spot in the race. Braga's second in command, Ramon Campos was holding a race, and the winner of that race would get a spot on his crew. This would have Dom one step closer to finding Braga and putting an end to him.

Dom didn't arrive at this race alone, though. Alex refused to let him go unless she went too. If she was there, she could prevent him from doing something stupid or getting himself killed. The two siblings had spent a good thirty minutes arguing about it but eventually Dom gave in. Little did the Toretto siblings know, thanks to the interrogation that he done with David Park, Brian had a spot in the race too. He was going undercover again. The last time he went undercover around the Torettos, it didn't work out so well.

Alex and Dom parked their cars right next to each other. As they got out, they spotted a group of people walking past them. One of the people in that group was Brian. Alex watched as he walked by. They made eye contact. Ugh, Alex thought, twice in one day? Her stomach tied itself in knots. A tall, dark haired girl was leading the group. Gisele Yashar was her name. She spotted Dom. She had heard a lot about him.

"You one of Park's guys?" The woman, Gisele, asked. Dom nodded. "Follow me." The Toretto siblings tagged along.

They were led inside of building next to the parking garage where most of the people were gathered. They were on the top floor. There was a man standing near the edge of the room, playing golf. There was a. net spread out over the parking garage below so the balls wouldn't injure anyone once they went flying. The man, Ramon Campos, turned around to face the group of potential drivers. He noticed Alex standing there and raised an eyebrow. He had heard anything about a female driver.

"Who's this?" Campos asked Gisele, nodding over to Alex.

"I'm here to race," Alex said, answering for her. Alex folded her arms across her chest. All eyes were on the youngest Toretto sibling now. "I know the slots are filled, but I want this just as bad - if not more - than they do. If you give me a chance I can assure you that you won't be disappointed." Campos smirked at the girl. She had some balls showing up knowing there wasn't a place for her. He liked her already.

"You know, with a face like that, I think we can make an exception," Campos said. This earned a few laughs from the other men in the room.

Brian clenched his jaw. He felt protective over Alex, even though she was no longer his to protect. He glanced at her.

"You all know why you're here? Good drivers are a dime a dozen, man," Campos spoke, concentrating on hitting the golf ball in front of him. He swung, sending the small white ball flying. He continued, "Every corner has a tuner racing for pinks. That's not what Braga's got me looking for. Braga wants someone who would sell their abuelita to be behind the wheel. Someone who's not only going to race their cars in a straight line, but to push it and take it to all the places that no one else would take it. Real drivers."