part forty three

** mia is purely a fictional character for the sake of some drama/character/relationship development! she is not representing or based on anyone and particularly not any of Masons exes etc**

(Mias POV) - three days earlier

I huffed, scrolling through Instagram at my exes photo with his new girlfriend. She was gross - nothing like me. He looked happy - gross. That needed to change. I looked in the mirror, my blonde curls falling to my upper back, my blue eyes coated in the eyeliner and mascara I had done earlier on. I looked at the time - 10am, Monday morning. I knew today was the last day before winter break for Chelsea players, I had my ways of finding out his whereabouts online. So I pulled on some tights and my denim mini skirt, a low cut bodysuit and my heeled boots. Perfect.

As I stood behind the bush, I noticed the players beginning to exit the training grounds and reappear in the car park. I quickly checked my phone, acknowledging he hadn't responded to a single text I had sent him. But that didn't matter, he would see me soon enough and realise how much better I was. I sent him one more text, then watched as he headed out the gate, shaking his head at his phone. He knew he still wanted me, it was obvious. Who wouldn't? I quickly hopped out from behind the bush in order to look like I was just passing and carry out my plan.
"Masey? Fancy seeing you here?!" I exclaimed with a smile, opening my arms for a hug as he approached me on the other side of the pavement, where he was heading towards his black sports car.
"Yeah, I mean it's not like I train here every day?" He huffed, rolling his eyes, still refusing to look at me, backing away from my attempted hug. I knew he was only avoiding my gaze in order to control himself, so I played on this stepping ever closer to him, squeezing my arms subtly over my chest.
"Aww I've missed you," I winked, to no avail as he still wouldn't look at me.
"That's nice, now please let me get to my car in peace," he kept his gaze locked on his car.
"You really haven't missed me in the slightest?" I poured, grabbing his wrist as he strutted past me towards the car. It may have been over a year since we broke up, but of course he still wanted me.
"Mia, please get the idea out of your head that there is something there. I am happier than I have ever been with Maeve and honestly, the thought of you only crossed my mind in hatred and betrayal," he angrily spoke, referring assumably to the times I cheated on him.
"You still think of me?" My eyes smiled, reflecting on his words.
"For fuck sake, you are deluded! The only time I've thought about you is in frustration whenever I receive a text from you. I will be blocking your number, and if you continue stalking me I have no fear in contacting the police. If that's what it takes to protect myself, my girlfriend and our life." He snatched his wrist out of my grip walking away with a shake of his head.
"But," I started
"No fucking buts. Get the idea out of your toxic brain that there will ever be something there. I want nothing to do with you, or any other woman ever again. I have found my future wife and I will not let you or anyone take that away from me." With that, he slammed the car door shut, and raced off down the road.

Playing hard to get; how cute.

Text to : masey 💘

Thank you for talking it through with me tonight, i love you with all my heart masey