S2. Part Seventeen

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Mason shot up immediately, his breathing automatically hitching into panic as he kept his hands placed on his currently pained wife.
"My, my leg - there's something dripping down it. Mase I think my waters broken," Maeve panicked, but tried to keep her calm to not cause Mason a struggle. As soon as the baby had kicked, she had been awoken to an incredibly sharp sensation through her stomach, and accompanying it the feeling of wetness on her legs. She noticed Masons eyes widen, as he jumped out of bed and sprang towards the light switch.
"Ow," Maeve cried, clutching her stomach as she rolled over into the currently empty bed, tears pricking her eyes at the pain.
"It's okay baby, it's okay. You're going to be okay, here let me see what's happened," Mason walked back across the bedroom towards the bed and lifted the duvet to see whether she had been correct in her assumptions. But what he saw burned straight through his eyes and deep in to his chest. His mouth immediately dried in a sense of anxiety as he failed to remove his deep eyes off the pool of blood that was where she lay, noticing it drip down from underneath her pyjama shorts.
"What? What is it, mase? Is it my waters?" Maeve panted, looking up to see an incredibly pale Mason. He blinked away the tears, moving his eyes up to hers. But before he could respond, she spoke again.
"I really don't feel too good, I feel abit-" she was cut off as her face fell pale and buried in her pillow, leaving Mason and his thoughts alone to deal with the situation.

***************************

Sweet caroliners

Ricey boy
Mr Mason Mount
Mrs Maeve Mount

grealio
OMG THEY HAVE THE SAME INITIALS
THATS THE COOLEST THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY

chilly
So easily amused ain't ya Super Jack

Grealio
Siri, define amused

Big boy foden
Sorry what

Chilly
I am confused

Grealio
Me too

Stonesy
I know exactly what's happened
He did this to me after training the other day
Someone can't establish the difference between text to speak and Siri.

Grealio
Siri, define establish

Ricey boy
Can someone feed Jack a dictionary
for dinner

Grealio
Shut up declan
I know way more than you

Ricey boy
That is the most offensive sentence I've ever heard

Chilly
Moving swiftly on
Rice what do you need mase and mouse for

Ricey boy
Could hear their floorboards creaking
Not on
Lots of whispering and whimpering too

Grealio
Poor baby is getting poked to death

Stonesy
Jack man please go to sleep

Chilly
Tbf why is everyone up anyone it's like 2am
Guys?
LADS
That's just rude, night bitches