29 || To make a wish

I just finished straightening my hair when I heard a knock on the door "Wait- I am coming." I am going to open it while I am trying to put my right earring on. Once I open the door, I see Chase standing all beautiful in front of me with two coffees. This is literally the perfect way to start the day. "Good morning, hot stuff."

"Morning." He smirks and he gets in the room. "I was talking to the coffee, silly, not you." I roll my eyes. "Here." He hands me the coffee and I give him the biggest smile "Thank youuuu!"

I can feel him smile while we are kissing and he squeezes my waist. "You know-" he kisses me again "-that last night-" another kiss "-you gave me another reason-" another kiss "-to mess with Olivia's nerves-" another one "-since she became the reason-" another kiss "-I couldn't do-" another kiss "-this." another kiss.

"Grace was here too."

"Olivia is the bad influence, not Gracie." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

A guilty smile on my face "I wanted to see you too, we can do it tonight, though." I suggest.

"Do what?" He smirks, squeezing my waist again.

"Spend time together, Miller."

"I can't tonight."

"Why?" I frown.

He doesn't answer.

"Mill-"

My phone rings. Damn it-

It's always the damn phone. It's Nate. Why does Nate call me this early? I have to answer this, a million bad things cross my mind right now.

Chase sees who is calling and he mouths; I have to go before he ruffles my hair and turns to leave.

"Good morning, sissy."

"Morning, Nate. What happened?" I ask concerned.

"Are you implying that I would call you only if something had happened?" He fake gasps.

"Knowing it's like eight in the morning, yes, this is exactly what I am implying. Spill." I know Nate very well, he can't fool me.

"How are you first? Want a Starbucks?"

"Nate! I am fine. Tell me now, you make worry."

"Fine, sorry! It's just- Logan-" My heart skips a beat at the sound of his name and the way Nate tells it because he sounds worried.

"What about Logan?" The words leave my mouth before I process it.

"I don't know, it's just-" He pauses again.

"Nate, I swear to God, if you don't open your damn mouth to tell me wh-" I am losing my patience and he does nothing to help.

"I can't find him!" He exclaims and I feel confused. What does that suppose to mean?

"Nate, what do you mean you can't find him? Please, explain." I am worried, confused and sleep deprived.

Bad combination.

"Last night, he went out with Carter, Adrian and Robert, I think. And he never came back. I went to wake him up because I got up early and I was bored, but he wasn't there. His bed wasn't undone, he never slept here. And he doesn't answer his phone, neither does Carter." He explains concerned. "I called you because I don't want to upset mom, and dad is in Los Angeles."

"Nate, Logan isn't five, he does this all the time, not coming back after a night out." He scared me for nothing.

"Not when he has an important meeting the next morning and why doesn't he answer his phone? He should be awake by now."