59 || Car rides

"Good morning y'all, your coffee deliverer is here." I announce my arrival when I see the three annoying male bitches that are my so called boyfriend, best friend and the person whose life purpose is to constantly humble me. That's Lucas for you.

I step out of my Ferrari that I just parked next to Olivia's Audi on the garage of Chase's building. The motherfucker owns the whole building, not only the penthouse. All sixty floors. He casually mentioned it yesterday when we were FaceTiming because he wanted my opinion about the suit he was going to wear.

"Okay, so who is driving with me, who is driving with Miller and who's driving with Olivia?" I ask, leaning my body on the driver's door as Abbey and Olivia get out of her car too.

"I already have a car back at Yale, I am not bringing another one." Chase shoves his hands into his sweatpants' pockets. He has the audacity to wear grey sweatpants when I am still mad at him.

Don't stare, don't stare, don't stare.

"But your Tesla is here." I point at the car behind him.

"Eh, I got bored of that, I bought another one when you were in Paris. So, I am leaving the Tesla here. " He had to buy another one, as if this garage isn't full of his family's cars.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask kind of bothered.

"I told you I would go shopping on Thursday." He shrugs his shoulders.

"And you meant a car?"

"It is shopping, isn't it?" He responds in a duh tone.

"Whatever, what did you buy?"

"A black Lamborghini that probably costs more than my life and Dylan's combined." Lucas answers on his behalf "Materialistic little shit."

"Comes from the man who drives an Audi R8." I roll my eyes and he gives me the finger.

"Too early to hear your voice, witch." He grumbles.

"Can you all shut up, so that we can decide how we are going back?" Gracie sighs.

"Sorry." Chase apologises. See, the soft spot I was thinking about yesterday.

"Okay, who is coming with me?" I ask as I start handing everyone their coffees.

"Where is mine?" Millers asks, crossing his arms to his chest, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, I didn't even notice I forgot yours." I am well aware that I didn't buy his coffee earlier at Starbucks. I did it on purpose because I am petty and I want to annoy him as much as I can until we go back. I am almost over the reason I was pissed, but it's so fun messing around with him, so I will test his patience once again.

He shakes his head unamused before he comes closer and snatches my own coffee from my hands "What are you doing?" I look at him in horror as he takes the first sip of my coffee, and then the second one. It's a good thing that I bought two for myself and I have another one left in the car. I need extra caffeine today, I haven't slept a lot.

Okay, I always need extra caffeine.

"I am drinking yours, I am sure you won't mind, my significant other." He smirks down at me, leaving a kiss on the corner of my lips and I narrow my eyes at him "And I am sure you have another one in there." He pats my shoulder before he goes to stand where he was earlier.

Motherfucker.

"Okay, time to go." Olivia announces.

"Wanna switch cars, Aud? I want to drive yours." Olivia asks "Sure." I nod my head and we exchange car keys and I take the stuff I needed from my Ferrari making my way to the Audi.