The Life I Live (Intro) ❤

Chanel P.O.V.

Today is the day I'm going to moving to Los Angeles,Ca. I don't even wanna go but I have to . My dad wanted to move . I had packed all my things. I had put on my red and black Last Kings Sweatpants & Sweatshirt on , I slip my feet in my converse and put my beat on with my black Ray-Bans. Next thing you know it was time to leave Dallas. I'm going to miss it here. I got into my mom Porsche and she followed my dad in his Bentley. fancy Cars Right I know . I can't even drive there cars and I have a license. Our moving truck was fight behinds us as we got on the interstate heading to our new home called Los Angeles .. hope I like it there .

After a 23 hour drive we had finally made it to our new house . It's was huge af. It was like my moms dream house.

House: ( http://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Extraodinary-Modern-Home-in-Bel-Air-Dream-Project-LA.jpg )

We got down I was still looking at how pretty the house was. The moving people began moving thing into the house and stuff. I just sat in the car . It seem like a pretty cool area. The fact that its a rich people that live around here . I was starting to get out the car til my mom stopped me . Sweetie she said looking at me ..

Me: Ma'am

Mom: Since you new to the city I'm going have my friend son show you around the city ..

Me: okay I guess..

Oh yeah , my mom is from her she actually live out here like 2 years ago. Her and my dad had spilt up and got back together so he got to get traded over here.

After our mover finish putting everything in place I want in my room and took a shower and put on some different clothes. It's was hot in la so I put on my Hollister shorts with a black and pink shirt that said "CALI SURF LIFE" from Hollister. I put on my pink toms and went sit on the baloney. It's was so pretty I could like the whole city from it . This is what I call the live I life I live ....