Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Chanel 's POV.

We walked outside and waited for her to talk .

" when we going to start getting alone because this naggin is stupid af" she said. " I don't know" I said . " oh wow , why you don't like me " she said.

" because you took roc from me . He was the only person I had other than trey" I said . " I tried to get y'all back together but you blew him away. Now he don't want shit to do with you" she said. " at that time I didn't want nothing to do with him he had Piss me off" I said.

" I don't if he ever go back to you he always in my ass but it not like I don't like or love him he a good person but after you left trey in the car then blew him away from trey he could give a fuck" she said.

" but then I love Issa I don't wanna leave him . He a good person and stuff . I don't have to worry about him" I said.

" look me and roc ain't going last to long well we might but I want y'all to get her y'all have a child together and I pregnant with his child so I really don't know but y'all been thur everything together" she said.

" aww, y'all been thur alot to and y'all just get alone good me and him always fuss and fight like he beat me once " I said.

" OMG , was its bad like did you kick his ass" she said .

" yeah we fights because I cheated with one of my old friends naae bestfriend " I said.

" oh ." She said.

" well lets go inside" I said .

We hugged and walked back inside . Me and Lolo got our stuff together and we left after I gave Nae my number.

I should have gave her a chance she real nice and cool . I see where she came from and stuff and both got this connection with roc but I don't think I do roc with this secret thug shit . OOPS. I didn't mention he back . Yeah prod told me but Nae don't know . I'm not ready to be put back in danger ..

- back in ATL -

I'm back in the ATL shawty and I want back home . I open the door and it was dark inside the house. " the was candles lit .

Rose going up the stairs. I followed it all the way to my room. I open the door and Issa was standing the bed. I walked to the bed .

It was Hersey kiss spelling out

"Marry Me"

My mouth dropped . I didn't know what to say .

" I don't know what to say" I said .

" I'm give you by next week " he said.

" okay " I said.

I walked to him and kiss him .i grab my phone and called Nae. I need her now .

::::Conversation ::::

Nae: who ?

Me: OMG Issa just ask me to marry him .

Nae: aww snap . Get it girl *laugh*

Me: I don't know what to say?

Nae: if you really love him say yeah . If you think he the one and you wanna be with him say yeah. If you don't just tell him you not ready .

Me: okay thanks girl .

End :::

I hung up and walked back to the room . He was picking all the things up .

I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist .

Issa I wanna - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .

--------------------------------------------

What y'all think she going say ?

I like Issa y'all . Him and Chanel are good together and she know what she doing . She don't want deal with that thug life shit anymore

Roc hinding shit . Who would have knew. Wait til Nae find out .

Names for the baby ? Girls ? Or Boys?

Nae finally worked thing out with Chanel .... AMEH .