Chapter 29

This chapter sucks !!

Chapter 29

- next day-

Roc's POV

I woke Nae up early around 7 to get ready to go to her doctors appt. I put on my pink dolphin t shirt with some jeans . I put my Jordan 5 on and got ready . I put trey on this Chicago bulls t-shirt with some jeans. I put his Jordan 11.

Nae put on a pretty pink sun dress showing her baby bump with some flats . She had her hair in a sock bun . No makeup just how I like her. She grab her phone and purse And we left.

@ the hospital .

" Janaae Williams" the nurse said.

" right here" I said. I pick trey up and we walked to the back.

" can you lay down in the table" the nurse said putting on her gloves.

Nae later back and the doctor came and went straight to work . She put the clear jell on her stomach and started moving the Lil tube around .

" baby look at it " she said pointing to the monitor. " aww what that right there" I said pointing to the hand. " hand" the doc said. " so boy or girl" Nae said . " it's a GIRL" the doctor semi-yelled. " congratulations " the nurse said .

She whipped the jell off and handed me some pictures of the baby. We got the schedule out next appt. and left. We went to her mom and dad house.

@ Nae's parents house :/

We pulled up to the house it was huge . I grab trey out the car and followed Nae to the door. She knocked on it and a man with a black suit open it .

" mr. Kinney how you been " she said ." Good , we haved seen you in years how you been " mr. Kinney said. " I been good just stick to my music and stuff ." She said . " well come in your mom and dad are waiting for you .

She grab my hand and we walked inside the house. It was beautiful like out house. We walked to this big old room and her mom and dad was watching basketball .

Nae's POV

I can't believe it been 4 years since I see this house and my parents . They live in the uk .

" hey mom and dad " I said walking to them giving them a hug and kiss . " we miss you sweetie" my mom said.

" I want y'all to meet my boyfriend " I said. " hello " roc said smiling . " hi ain't he so cute " my mom said . " Yess" I said . " and who this Lil fellow " my dad said point to trey .

" that roc son trey ain't he adorable"I said . " son ?" My dad said. " yes sir " roc said . " oh mom I'm pregnant " I said trying change the subject on me and off roc. " aww honey what you having " my mom said . " a girl " I said .

Roc and I sat on the sofa and he took trey out his seater. I grab him and rocked him to sleep .

" how many months are you ?" My daddy said . "5" I said . " how old his the Lil baby " my dad asked . " he finna be 1 in 3 weeks " roc said . " that great where his mom " my daddy said . " daddy you ain't to much questions but his mom is in ATL where she live at . " I said . " sorry baby " he said .

" can we talk about roc and I " I said . " yes now how did y'all meet" my mom said.

" I was on tour and I meet you daughter. I saw her sing on thought she was amazing. We started talking and be came close friends and a month & half later we started dating after trey mom broke up with me . " he said then started playing with his fingers .

" we made a mixtape together and went #1 on billboards. " I said . Roc was still playing with his fingers .

Trey was trying to get out my arms . I put him down and he started crawling around the tables and stuff .

" that great when I'm hear this mixtape" my dad said . " I'll send it you you " I said. I look at roc .

" you okay " I asked . " yeah , I'm fine" he said . " sure ?" I said. " I don't know " he said . " wanna talk about it ?" I said . " no I'm good I just had this bad flashback in my head I'm good" he said. " okay" he said.

" lunch ready " my mom said . We w walked to the dinner table and ate . She joked around . Roc had us Rollin .

We talked a Lil more then we left .we got in the car and roc looked at me . " can I ask you something " he said . " anything " I said . " what if I was to marry you would you say yes?" He said in a serious voice .

------------------------------------------

What will she say.

It's a girl yay .

Wasn't that a boring family visit ?

Yeah I know I suck at that .

Next chapter in a few