Chapter 32

TREY"S PARTy ... more like Adult party ... 

CHANEL"S POV 

It was now 2.00 and people was rolling up in the buliding. issa had his mom dad and sister come . My mom said she was coming but idk .. my daddy said he cant make it i already know why .. 

asia & prod flew in from new york .. turns out she have a lil boy he is 11 months and walking.. brandi and prince are back together so they are here. kya and ray broke up but they know they wanna be togther but they here . sweetie here with her boyfriend taylan. he cute af tattoos and stuff. roc and nae here ... no comment on them but he here for his son ,, 

" woah daddy lil boy" roc said walking to trey. trey ran to him and roc picked him up. " dada" trey said. " you ready for today babyboy" roc said to him. i was just smiling til issa came. " hey baby, my mom said hey " he said. 

ROC's POV 

Chanel husbad walked up and had the same damn outfit as trey. i look at him up and down . he smirked at me and i shoot him a really nigga face. 

i aint stupid nigga. i know he was trying start something but im not even going to let him get to me. iim here for my son . he goong have a perfect part. 

" nice outfit man" i said to issa. " thanks bro" he said feeling played,i pick trey up and walked by my boys. 

a few mins later nae walked in with some skinny legs ( pick) with a black shirt and pink and orange shirt & jordans. she came and sit next to me. " how the hell you got that on " i said laughing . " itaint even funny , but easy " she said. " how" i said. " i put my leg in my pants and pulled the shirt over my head' she said in a pissed off voice. " oh , im sorry i quit" i said. " yes you need to, you been picking since last night" she said . 

Chanel's POV

i saw that trick in my door thinking she cute.. sit ya pregant ahh down, i walked to there table to get trey . " i need him" i told ray. he handed him to me and walked off. i rolled my eyes at nae and took trey greet everybody for coming to his party. 

Nae's POV 

wtf did i do now ? she rolling her eyes if i wasnt preganat  and this wasnt trey part ill would beat that hoe. " did this bytch rool her eyes at me" i said. " mhmm" kya said. " fake azz" i said. i grab my phone and started texting til roc pulled me outside with him . 

Chanel"S POV 

So Issa , his sista and i are sitting at a table talking then the song tootise rool came on ,

" issa" look at mama " issa sis said laughing . HIs Mom and my mama was doing the tootsie roll and twerking. Then my old ahh uncle was dancing all stupid thinking he michael jackson or some. Issa covered his eyes and i was in tears laughing . Cj was running around with 2 lil boys around his age outside where roc was at with nae dramatic azz.  " OMG , YAll ARE SO EMBERASSING US RIGHT NOW!" issa sis yelled. " get the camera" i yelled laughing.  All of a sudden back that azz up came on .. 

issa had aunt that was kinda deaf but she was blind. she stood up and yelled " THAT MY SHXT" she got up and went in the middle of the floor and started shaking her ahh. then her husband got up too and danced with her . She was twerking on him like they was doing the red nose or sum i was in more tear recording them . Issa open his eyes and said im leaving this too much .. he left and went out. 

i just laughed . issa sis treyed to get the dj to stop playing the music but it was no use . they was having to much fun . i turn around to see my mom and sum man dry humping the floor . NO NO NO NO . i walk over there . " OH HELL NO , there kids in here people" i yelled . they stopand just started dancing another dance. the dj change the song and put on some slow r-kelly like wtf but okay , 

some of the old people got up and started sloe dancing , i saw roc bring the kids inside and walked back out .

Roc's POV 

im outside with nae telling her about how issa wanna dress trey up like him and stuff . then it wanna start rainning . i put trey and these 2 lil boys inside and i stool under the patio with nae.

" but yeah he trying make me start sum" i said. " chanel keep rollin her eyes at me and it pissing  me off" Nae said, " i see , just ignore it she try find stupid stuff to pic wit you leave it " i said. " yeah yeah , and if you trey to call me fat on slick side im put yo in ya grave" nae said . " i wasnt " i said laughing . " was 2 " nae said playfully punching me. i gave her a kissand we walked back in .

" what yall niggas was doing" prod said. " talking" nae said. " about who" brandi said. nae looked at her like why tf you worried. she wasnt cool with all the girls cause she know they hang with chanel . i talk to asia and kya but other than that naww.. 

" that for us to know thanks" she said and look at me . " girl dont try to get smart with me cause i will pop you " brandi said. " do it i dare you " nae said, " watch me" brandi said. " ayee, hold dat down you touch her we going have a poblem " i said. " stfu roc " brandi said. " no , you stfu if i was pregant i would beay ya ahh matter fact when i have this baby im pay yo a visit hoe' nae said and left the table. " prince get ya girl my nigga" i said . i made brandi sit down and i just shook my head. i look around for nae i saw her sitting at a table by herself on her phone. i walked over a sat by her and we talk. trey came and mess with her . it was funny she was just laughing .

a few mins later it was time to sing happy birthday .. we sung it and cut the cake. 20 mins later everybody was ready to open gifts. nae and i went to the car and got our gift. idk what she got him . i got trey this big power wheel . it was mayback one. ayee .. 

we walked in the buldingand i went next . then nae. 

she had him 4 pair of shoes, clothes, she bought him this gold chain just like mines. she got hima sippy cup and this micky mouse back pack. 

issa gave me and ugly look and chanel gave nae a stank face, " well trey i have to go im miss you bighead' nae said to him.  he shook his head nono she just laugh. " bring him to the car right quick' nae told me . i picked him upand went to the car. she grab a box out the back and gave it to him . " whats that" i said . " Ipad to facetime me" she said. " really he 1" i said. " so he know how to work it i taught him" she said. i shook my head. we walk back in and sat to thetable and trey was playing on his ipad. smfh doe. 

Chanel'sPOV 

i walked over to roc and nae and trey got a ipad. " whio ipad" i said. " trey's " nae said. " why" i said. " so he can facetime his daddy . " oh" she said. " mhmm" i said. " oh" nae said . ' bytch ion like you so dont rey to come in here think we friends " i said. ' i know we aint friends boo , welcome to the acting like boo:' nae said. " ayee, dawg this aint even call for .. matter fact nae lets go come seem like everybody close to chanel wanna call you out." roc said. he handed her a key to mercades. " bye bytch" i said. " fvck you" nae said and walked off . roc got up and went by his boys for 30 more mins then he left. 

---------------------------------------------

chanel is jelous !!!! 

what yall think always drama huh ? i know it aint even finish cause in the next 2 chapter im skip some montjsso that nae hve the baby .. BOWW 

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES .. i just woke up and wrote this doe.. i was typing fast not looking at the keyboard cause  i knoe just be pressing the wrong keys..