Chapter 38

Roc's POV::

Y'all like he finna ask her to marry him ? Huh ? Nope I am not so don't even try to think that . I planing this before the first time I asked her but I'm done with love. I just though I could do a few things before we are officially bestfriends / EX's .

I was standing in my black tux . There was rosé petals from the door all the way up to the master room . I stool there with a box in my right hand . When I saw Nae walk in my eyes locked right on her.

" what this all about ?" She said .

" nothing just though we could do a few thing but first off I wanna start off with this " I said .

I walked to her and I gave her the box. She gave me a look then open it .

When she open it it was 4 keys . And a note !

She open it up and started reading it .

Note Read:

Since we are officially over I wanted to give to something . I been planning this from the first time I asked you to marry me . It hurt to know mean you ain't goin be together and Chanel and I ain't going get her ! I love you both and I bought this house a while and it was for when we got married but We didn't so I though you should have this house cause you was actually a true love you and Chanel . I will love y'all both for ever . Don't worry to much about me not visiting because I will be live down the street . The old house will be put for sale next week .

I watch as she finish reading the paper. After she was finish she whipped this tear the was coming from her eye . She looked at me and hugged me.

" thank you for this house . It's beautiful " she said kissing me on the check .

" u welcome " I said. I walked to the door as locked it .i picked her and carried her to the bed. I took off her shoes and socks kissing her toes. I slide her pants off kissing her thighs . I took off my pants and shirt . I took her shirt off showing her white lace bra with her matching panties.

I kissed all in her neck before I leaded her to the bathroom . I hand candies lite and champagne in a glass. I stepped in the hot tub .

" get in " I said . " I am, I just love the bathroom . " she said .

After a few seconds she stepped in the hot tub and sat in between my legs . I kissed her neck then I handed her a glass . She sipped sum then turn around face me . Se just looked at me in my eyes like she was looking for something.

" what you looking at ?" I asked . " you know you have sexy brown eyes " she said biting her bottom lip . " mhmm, you know you make me horny when you bit ya lip . " I said.

She keep biting her lip. I could feel the Zola getting hard and rising up .

She smirked and I knew why.  

" somebody wanna okay huh ?" She said sucking on my neck.

" I guess so " I said . I unhooked her bra revealing her perfect c -cup beast . I put my hands on her waist sliding it down til I felt her panties . I slide them off slow and picked her up . She wrapped her legs around my waist . I went to The bed and lead her down . I took my boxer for and we got under the cover .

I went to work soon a I got under them cover .  

5 hours straight I put in work.

Next day .

I woke with her on my bare chest . I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

" love you " I said in her ear. She move a Lil before telling me she love me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how sweet of this nigga but i knew he want sum to . 

commet !