Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Nae's POV

I just stared him and open my mouth . Nothing came out . I love him but I don't know about this .

" I - I- I " I said I took a deep breathe and put my hands on my face . We pulled up to the house and I got out unlocking the and ran upstairs . I got in the bathroom and locked the door . I sat on the floor and cried.

" baby open the door" roc said . " no " I said sniffling . " plz" he said . I got up and open the door and walked to the bed.

" can we talk plz" he said . " I guess" I said .  

" do you really love me " he said . " yes " I said . " then why you could answer my question " he said .  

" because I know deep down inside you got feeling for Chanel and she got feeling for you " I said.

" I don't love her I love you and that not going change " he yelled at me . " yes you do " I yelled back at him . " maybe I do but I don't want her I want you " he semi- yelled. " I want you but ." I was cut off by him kissing me . " just marry me damn it " he said pulling away . I shook my head no . " plz if I can't have you I don't want nobody " he said . " stop staying that plz" I said . " no Marry me right now . " he semi-yelled .

I just stared at him . " marry me damnit " he said and put the ring on my finger . I just looked at my hand and shook my head . He pull me into a kiss .

" I love you and I mean it " he said . " I love you to but I don't wanna be married " I said . " I don't care you going marry me " he said . " mhmm" I said and fell asleep .

-Next morning -

I got up and roc and trey was both sleeping . I grab my converse and a sun dress with vest and got into the shower. When I got out they was still sleeping . I fix my hair and grab my keys and left . I drove to ray house and knocked on the door.

He open it and let me in . " WTF , why you here " he said . " I wanna get away from roc for the day " I said . " is that a ring" he said . " no where " I said and looked at my finger . " y'all married ?" He said . " can I tell you what happen ?" I said . 

" sure" ray said..

" we was in the car and he ask if he ask me to marry him would I say yes. I didn't answer and when we got I went in the bathroom and cried. He asked me to open it and 2nd time I open it and asked me if I really love him I said yah then he said why I didn't answered him . He yelled at me that he don't love Chanel he love me . We keep yelling til he pulled me into a kiss and said marry me damnit . I said no then he keep saying and slide the ring on " I said .

" so basically he force you to marry him but look at it roc freaking love you and he ain't goin let you slip away from him . It was like that with Chanel he almost kill this dude " ray said .

" I know he love me but I don't wanna marry him " I said .

" come on you know you love him I death get it over with and just say yes " ray said smiling .

" fine I hate you then I love you rat" I said .

I grab my key . " tell kya to tell the girls I wanna go eat out later " I said. I got in the truck and drove back home. I walked in and trey was walking .

" OMG chres trey is walking " I yelled.

He ran downstairs stairs and started smiling . " that daddy little boy " he said . " dada" trey said .. " aww" I said . I grab his hand and walked over to roc. " where was you" he said . " went by ray " I said . " oh cool" he said and picked trey up .