Chaoter 16

:::1 Year Later:::::

Roc's POV.

Chanel had the baby like 4 months ago . We named him Trey. He had been a handful. But next month we moving back to LA.. Chanel daddy got everything cleared up so we don't have to worry about anything .

Chanel's POV.

I got u and fix my hair . I looked a hot mess. Roc was being childish last night . We wanna fight and ishh . I walked out the room and went to trey room. Roc was already in dere feeding him a bottle.

" GoodMorning" I said . " morning love" he said . " I'm finna go by footlocker" I said walking by the tv." "You got a box on the table" he said .

I looked at him confused and ran downstairs.when I got down their it was a Jordan shoe box. I open it and it was the Jordan 5's " GRAPE" I started screaming . I look on the side and it was a bag. I open it and it had the matching sweats & socks . I ran back upstairs and kissed him on the check.

" like it ? " he said . " Yess how you knew" i said sitting in the shoulder of the chair. " I heard you talking to NaeNae about it " he said buying trey back in his crib. " did you get some " I asked . " yes , you trey & I he said . "Aww thank you love" I said hugging him.

We walked out the room and went to ours . I grab my lab-top and log onto twitter. I sent a couple tweets and stuff. I got in contact with girl Brandi & sweetie. I was thinking about flying there next week with roc. He have a show with b.o.b & t.i . He signed with interscope records a few months back. He had a hit song called " dopeman" . It's went hard. He had 2 chainz , Lil Wayne & Tyga on that track. They all going on tour next week . So me and trey going to Cali .

- week later-

I woke up and took my shower. Roc was already up . We all put on our Jordan 5s. We had on some camouflage pants with white/red shirt and a jean vest , raybans,& snapback(boys) with some Jordan 5s ( red/white/black) . I had braid roc hair last night so he was good. I curled my hair, added a Lil lipgloss and eyeliner. I grab my iPhone and suitcase and put it in the limo . Roc already had trey. I got into the limo an we drove to our private jet.

We was getting there there was like a thousand photographers. They was blinding ishh out me & it's annoying i swear. I got out the limo and walked onto the plane. It was big and rommie. I put trey seat on the side and fed him a bottle as they finish loading everything up.

Trey was in the cockpit as usual . He trying to learn how to fly the plane. I would never let him fly me , I'm not trying to die yet . "Chresanto " I said ." Huh?" He said. " come see" I said.

He came and sat across from us. " what"he said. " I'm hungry " I said . " really " he said. " yes baby " I said putting trey in his seater . " hold on "

He got up and walked into this lil stuff where they have food and ect at . He came back with some noodles.

" here" he said laughing . " noodles? " I said taking the bowls. " yeah I know you wanted some ?" He said . " I did but I thought you would bring sum else" I said. " we'll you though wrong & when we get to the hotel I wanna do sum " he said smirking .

" oh , " I said then finish eating my noodles.

- In L.A-,

We got off the plane and we went straight to Sweetie house. She wanted to watch trey so I let her. We passed by brandi but she wasn't there. I heard that prod & Asia moved to New York after we left . Ray & kya are still together but they different terms right now. Brandi & Prince are having a baby but they not together.

Sweetie hooked up with this dude name Myles .

We went to the hotel and led down. Roc went into the bathroom and took a shower. I went in after him. After I got out . He was sitting in the bed watching tv.

Roc':s POv

I waited for my baby to get out the bathroom. I watch as she walked to the dresser and grab some socks. She got in the bed and lead in between my leg. We started talking as I twirled my finger in her hair.

" so what you going be doing while I'm gone for 2 & half months ?" I asked her.

" well next month we moving here so yeah , I'm be hanging with everybody try to catch up , get in contact with my dad" she said .

" aww , I'm call you everyday , and I promise I won't do nun behind ya back " I told her kissing her neck

" promise ? " she said

" promise" I pulled her into a hug and we started watching tv.

- next morning -

I got up and grab my suit case. I had to be in Louisville, Ky in 3 hours. I got on the plane and flew there. When I made it I got to meet everybody . There was 3 girls.

• RoRo( singer & Rapper)

•Naae ( Rapper)

•Nene ( singer & rapper)

That girl Naae was fine af . She had long brown black hair to the middle of her back. She had a coke shape body with some sexy ahh lips. She had a booty for her size. She reminded me of a teenager.

I walked to her and said hi .

Nae: Hello .

Me: so I see a pretty girl like you a rapper .

Nae: yup been rapping since 7th grade .

Me: cool.

?- Chresanto let's go sound check .

Me: I got to go but ill talk to you later .

Nae: okay .

----------------------------------------

Short ? Sorry but I'm finna type a chapter right now . I know this chapter kinda boring well its is . But I have drama coming soon !

1) will roc keep his promise ?

2) do y'all think Nae likes roc ?

3) does roc like Nae ? Will he slip ?

4) what going happen next ?