Chapter 25

check our my new book. ill post a chapter right now . its rated R. yall freaks going to enjoy it ..

--------------------------------------------------

( im trying to get the picture on the side of the room ) 

Chanel's POV

week later- 

Issa and i have got everything together in our house. we have painted all the rooms and hung pictures. i painted trey room blue and he had a 32' tv on the wall. i put a picture of  him and roc on the wall . he had his bed against the wall. i put a deigo stickers on his wall. he was having a jungle theme room . (http://www.peelandstick.com/RoomShot/Nickelodeon-Go-Diego-Go/Go-Diego-Go-Room-Applique/500/500/0/GAPP1827.aspx.)  my room was very simple. I had this huge king size . i had black  sheets and a peach pillow case. i had a long black lether stool in front of my bed . there was there black curtains where the bathroom was. (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSwEL5dLuSt7NvfuXupRiFW387HTCV2tjahP2P6vJjfuixNDXc )  Everythig else was juts place in the house but it was very neat. 

anyways today issa was going to new york for this photo shoot . My homegirl lol and i was taking trey to aquaruim. i grab some grey tights and a red tank top and my red dr. martans. i put trey on his levis with a " dont hate me hate my swag " shirt and his new nike air max express. i put his falcons snapback on and grab iphone and debit card.  iI grab the ipad so i could take pitures and put it in my mgm bag. we got into my bmw and left. I meet lolo there and she had her toonie. i just love that lil boy with his badself . we paid for everybody andwe started exploring . Trey was hitting the glass and stuff . All i could do was laugh. i grab my ipad and took him a picture. when we go to the sharks he was kinda scared. 

"you scare baby" i said . he shook his head no no . i just laugh. we keep going and then got on the train to look at more sharks. 

Issa's POV  

im in new york gettting red for my interview and stuff. I put on my jordan 8's with a orange shirt. i grab these true religion jeans and left out my hotel.  As i walked iut the lobby there was a bunch of people screaming diggy. 

diggy was my big dawg. we going hang today and i wanna ask him something. I got into the limo and waited for my boy. about 10 mins later he open the door aand jumped in .

"wassup bro" he said. " nun much you know try make it to the top" i said. " yeah me to that roc dude and his girl nae just made #1 on the hiphop billboards." he said. " forreal , i just saw them last week in ATL" i said. " they ablum dope i like the vibe and what they talking about" he said.  " you got the cd?"  i aked him. " yeah " he said and handed to the driver. 

The driver put it in. " go to number 4" diggy told him. i put it on and i just listen. I was nodding my head and shit. "she went hard on this song no lie" i said. " hell yeah , im trying to get her do a song with me " he said. " i get chanel to call roc and ask her " i said . " yeah man do that i can get you on that track to"  he said. 

-later that day- 

i had did everything i had to do in new york so i decied to hit the studio with diggy. we got in there and just listen to music. " aye man lets make a freestyle to nae and roc song " digy said. " ight" i said . we put the beat on and i got in the studio. i just started rapping . i finish my part then we let the chours part play with nae singing. diggy got in and did his part. we sa back and listen to it . 

" that went hard" he said. " yeah man" i said. we grabed a blunt and started smoking it .

" aye man i need some advise" i said. " wassup" he said. " well chanel and i been together and everything been perfect, and i wanna marry her but she still go feeling for ol'boy and stuff" i said. " ooo.. yall need talk it out and stuffand see if she would marry you if you asked her" he said. " im ask her and see. i hope she say yes because she stay claiming she dont love him" i said. " maybe she dont really love him" he said. "i guess" i said . 

we talked some more and then i leftand went to my hotel . i took a shower and got ready to fly back to ATL in the morning. 

Chanel's POV

right now lolo and I are at tiger palace. we got been planing on going eat to the buffet for months. I had plate full of food. I made trey a bottle with his baby food and gave it to him . i would feed him some of the food i ate but not all of it . he going be shitting all night. 

after we all ate till we cant eat no more we went back to my house and had a sleep over. lolo and i talked about stuff. she just signed with a record label and stuff. im so hapy for her. Next month im going to LA with her for this photo shoot for her album and recored this last song with her out there. the girl she recording with can't come to atl. she have to stay in LA her doctor said. Im take trey see roc while im dere to i think i was being a B... and not letting him see his son. 

 ------------------------------------------

what yall think ? 

what yall think about issa? 

ain't he cool ? 

chanel going let trey see roc .. WHAT WHAT ? 

but Issa wanna MARRY chanel ?? WOAH 

who lolo going work with doe ? 

what will she say ?