Chapter 47

Chanel's POV

I was up early this morning just thinking about my night with roc. I really had a great time with him but like when I don't ? . I got out my bed and went to my bathroom . I took a quick shower and hopped out . I grab my PINK sweats. I grab my Uggs and my Louis V purse and walked out the house. I got in Nae Range Rover . We be switching out cars and shit .

I backed up out the drive way and went to roc house . When I pulled up he was there . He was just sitting in his car chillin. I tap the window causing him to jump

" wassup?" He said getting out the car .

"Alot, I miss you and I can't stop thinking about us ." I said .

" I miss you to but it took you this long to know that you still me me , for me to go in a deep coma and take you on a date . Really Chanel ?" Roc semi-yelled.

" somewhat yeah " I said in a slow voice.

He took a deep breath and walking into the house. He sat on the recliner and I sat in the lil sofa on the side.

" how much you want me ?" He asked.

I got up and sat in his lap . Enough to do this .

I turn facing him face and started kissing him . " I'll leave Blake for you " I said . He started smiling.

" oh really ?" He replied .

" yes " I said

" okay I'm think about it , I just need to get my life straight first . I wanna spend time with my kids and get this gang shit away " he said .

" okay " I said .

I got up and got ready to leave . I need to figure out how I'm break this down to Blake . He a good person but he too good for me . I just want my baby back ! Chresanto August.

I got into my car an drive off to go do a Lil shopping value I was so happy .

I pull up to the mall and I went crazy . I was buying all kinds of bras & panties . I brought perfume and all !

When I got home I put all my stuff in my clothes and started finding something to cook .

---------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I guess I just wanted to updates got y'all tho ? I'm coming bak after next week.

Roc and Chanel ?

Or

Blake and Chanel ?

Comment ? !!!