Chapter 37

- a week later -

Nae's POV

I had woke up and feed lyn a bottle then I took a hot shower. I did my daily hygienes . I got out and my hair was curly . I put iron a bun and grab my sweatpants and a hoodie. I grab the fist pair of sneakers in my closet. ( black Air Force 1s) I put them on and grab my phone.

I walked down to trey room and he was sleeping . I grab my key to my car and went ride . I click on twitter and I saw Brandi tweet . " so that how had that baby . But she ain't come fight me yet " I smirked and retweeted . I replied and said " thought wrong " I click tweet and drove to her house.

I pulled up and I tweeted her . " come outside bitch " we sit even tweet back. I walked to her door and knocked on it . Prince opened it . " wassup Lil sis " he said. " where ya girlfriend " I said . " she left " he said. " scary hoe , well tell her when I see her I'm beat her asssssss " I said and walked back to the truck .

I decided to go ride by my house. I pulled to my gate and put my code in . I drove in and parked in the drive way . I walked to the door and open up . My front room was done. I had everything I needed. I walked down the hall and I saw this picture of me roc when I pregnant . We had took picture of my stomach and ect. I smiled , he must have came bring that here . I walked to my room and it was being design at the moment . I check my guess room out . It had a queen bed with light grey walls and a 45" screen tv .

I walked to Brooklyn room she had light pink walls with black dressers& cribs . She had a Lil 32" tv in there so when I come rock her I can watch tv . Her baby monitor faced her crib so that I can see her.

I web to trey room . He loved Diego so I got him this custom made room just when he come stay sleep . I put his name on the door and I had a big picture of him on the back wall .

I walked out and downstairs to my studio I had built in there. It was being designed to .

I can't wait till they finish my house and I can move out of roc's . Not in a bad way but I don't think it's a good idea to stay with each other .

He told me he wanted to get a condo on the beach . I said I would put half but not right now . I'm have to say a Lil money so I can have all my bills that conv up paied an I have to finish pay off this damn BMW truck I bought a few weeks before I had lyn . Gotta drive save with my baby .

I locked the door and went back to the other house. I walked in and trey , lyn and roc was on the sofa. " where you was" roc asked. " look at the house " I said . " saw the pic in the hallway " he asked . " yes , I love it " I said . " wait til you see ya room when they finish it ." He said . " Ikr " I said . I sat next to him and grab Brooklyn . " heey lyn " I said giving her my pinky to hold .

She open her eyes . " aww look she wanna open her eyes now " roc said . " Ikr " I said. " well today nia coming to watch the kids while you and I hit up the hood . " nia ?" I said . " the nanny " he said. " oh " i said. i looked back at the tv. it was quite for a while.

hours later 

nia showed up and roc and i left . we pulled up to sum old dusty looking house . there was a few boys sitting on the porch smoking. roc got down and open my door. i put my arm around his waist cause a nigga was scared af. " you scared?' he asked. " pshh.. not me .. yeah" i said. " dont be these my boys" he said.  he dapped the boys and we walked inside the house. The was niggas everywhere and hoes. they had weed , coccaine, molly, and ect everywhere. there was money on the floor and shit . 

" ayee. yall clean this shit up .. i leave for 2 months yall make a mess clean that shit" roc snapped. " yes sir boss" they all said. i walked with him to this room and he sat in a chair. i sat in the one in front his desk. " wrong seat" he said. " what ? where im sit at " i said. he patted his lap. i got up and walked over to him and sat in his lap. he grab his phone and called sumbody . they was on the for like 20 mis . i layed my head on his chest and just wait til they finish. after about 20 more mins he hung up. i was knocked out . " ayee , g-boy com see " he yelled waking me up. 

some boy walked in ..i guess that was g-boy . he was dark skinned with dreads with about 5 gold chains in his neck. he looked about  5'11 . he kinda remined me of ace hood. he had a real cute smile. he stold in front of the desk ." yess boss" G-boy said . " you remember nae huh?" roc said. " yeah , " g-boy said looking at me. " i want you to take her home in the car and stay there.. im have sum business to get handed so im need you to watch her and the kids take yella with you." roc said. 

with that i got up and follwed g-boy out the room. he went get yella and then we left in this all black Bentaly . i sat in the front seat quit. i felt my phone virbrate. i looked at it and it was a text from roc

" sorry that today aint go right but i promise next time it will. i ll show you everything and what w do okay" the texted read.

" ion even wanna know.. just be safe man" i texted.

" i will & love you . kiss the kids 4 me " he texted back 

" okay " i texted back.

we pulled up at the house and we had to get the kids . they drove us somewhere but there like stupid big house . we pulled up to this big house. i swear this house was like my dream house . from the front yard ro the front of the house. yella and g- boy grab the kids and walked in the house. i was still lokking at the house. 

i finally went in the house and saw rose petels going up the stairs . I filled it up leading me to these big double white doors. I open it and roc was standing there with a small box in his hand .

WTF is he doing now ? .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(HOUSE ON THE SIDE )

what is he up to ??