Chapter 1 ❤

This could be the

start of somethin' new

It feels so right to be here with you

oh

And now... lookin' in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of somethin' new

Ohhhh, yeahh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The Start )

Chanel P.O.V.

I was sitting on the balcony just looking at the sky and the view of the city.Its was so pretty . I took off my toms and I sat to the edge of the pool kicking my feet in the water thinking about what it feel like living in this city . After a while my mom had came and she had 2 people with her. I guess this was her friend and her son . He cute but he look cocky but I might be wrong . I got up walking over to say my hello .

Me: hello ... I'm Chanel nice to meet you.

Mom: this Candice and Her Son Raquan.

Raquan: Hi .

Candice: welcome to the city sweetheart.

Me: Thank You.

Mom: well me and candy going inside and cook up a meal you and Raquan can get to known each other .

Me: okay !

My Mom and Candice went into the house. Looked at Raquan up and down the smile and sat down in my chair. You can sit down I patted the seat. He came and sit down it was kinda weird cause he just started at me .

Raquan: your pretty .

Me: thank you .. I could say the same for you .

Raquan: thanks . So what some thing you like to do?

Me: I like to dance and sing nothing big doe. Ayee can I call you ray ?

Raquan: cool. I like to rap and dance . I use to be in a group called tommy the clown and sure .

Me: I heard of them . They have some fresh dances.

Raquan: you should come and watch us some day .

Me: yeah . Just let me know .

Raquan: 21 answers ?

Me: Leggo !!

Raquan: fav. Food ?

Me: soul . Favorite basketball team ?

Raquan: lakers , single ?

Me: yes you ?

Raquan: no , age ? ?

Me: 17

Raquan: Pause . U single ?

Me: yeah ., so .

Raquan: pretty girl like you shouldn't be single.. Can I hook you up on a Lil date with my homeboy next door ?

Me: no ..

Raqua: plz , shawty !

Me: ughh... Okay

After me and ray ;) had that Lil conversation we went in the house and see what our moms were doing . We sat to the island and watch

Me: mommie can I go to store ?

Mom: sure baby girl

I look at ray and roll my eyes then I got up can I take the car ? Mom: oh .. Sure but let Raquan drive .