Chapter 39

2 years later   Lyn= 2 years old  Trey= 3 years old 

chanel's POV

i have moved back to los angeles with my husbad. we meet around the time nae had the baby. i was walking in the mall and he bumped me and i fell . when i looked up and saw who it was. it was blake griffen the basketball player.  he helped me up and told me he was sorry and offered to buy me lunch. i folllowed him to this lil plce in the mall and oured my food. we talked for a while just getting to know each other . it was getting late so we exchange number. after that i was on my way to atl. we would talk and facetime everyday and that when he ask to marry me the beggining of this year. i said yes and i moved back .

-Today-

Today was the day where nae gets to take trey. i got him dress and brushed his hair. i grab the keys to blake car and left . i drove to nae house entering the code to the gate. drove down the driveway til i was by the gargae . i got out and grab trey thing and we walked to the door. i rung the door bell and nae personal butler open it . 

" hello mrs.griffin, how are you doing?"  he asked me. " good and u" i asked him. " never better .. come in " he said. we walked in and sat in the living room . he turn the cartoons on and i waited for nae. 

Roc's POV 

i was chillin to nae house as always i dont go home like talking about it . still in them streets like i said im married to em. it was 2pm and nae i was still in bed trippen. brooklyn was probally running around the house like always. this new generation his just hyper. i think she need some med lol . i got up  and walked downstairs finna leave when i saw chanel sitting on the sofa. SHIT ' i said loud. i ran upstairs and back in the room .

"wtf wrong with you" nae asked me. " what chanel doing here" i said. " my weekend with trey we going to Chuck E. Cheese" nae said. " oh well im staying up here" he said. " no nigga you going home now" nae yelled at me. 

she grab my hand and we walked to the stairs. " GO" she said. " no , im take the back stairs " i said. " you made me do it " she said. i look at he confuse . she push me down. good thing i caught the bar. " you crazy like ya child" i yelled. " good nigga but you still love this crazy person" she said smirking . " maybe and where lyn?"  i said. " check her tea room" she said. 

nae walked into the front by chanel and i ran quick pass the living room and to lyn tea room. i gave her a kiss. " where u goin" she said. " home" i sad. " i wanna come" she said. " but trey here, " i said. " i dont care i wanna come with you" she winned. " fine lets go " i said. 

i picked her  up and walked to the living room . " im taking lyn for a lil" i told nae. " but i was finna " i cut her off " im bring her back by time yall go " i said. " take trey" she said. " okay" i said. " no me dont want him with me" lyn cried. " stop being a big baby" nae told lyn. " me not" lyn said. i heard chanel laugh. " come on trey me and you going to to Chuck E. Cheese" nae said. " ill meet yall there @4" i said.  i started walking away til lyn said " mommey no kiss for me and daddy " i turn around looked at her then nae then chanel. ' a kiss for you " nae said. 

she walked over to lyn and gave her a kiss. " now there ya kiss" nae said. " daddy too" lyn said. " daddy get no kisses"  nae said. " itsall good doe " i said. " no kiss him " lyn said.  ughhhh.. " nae said.  she walked back to me and kissed me then whispered in my ear ill kill you next time you make her do that. "YAYY" lyn yelled clapping her hands.  " get out my house yall retarted mfs " nae said. " our house" i said. " go to ya damn house nigga " nae said. she pushed me ou the door ad locked it . i walked to my car and starp lyn in her seater and we left. 

Nae's POV 

yall see what i deal with. he think he can come to my house whenever he want cause he bought it . then he make lyn tell me kiss . i pused them out he door and went back in the front. " sorry about that" i said. " its alright" chanel said. " so how you and blake fine ahh" i said. " girl , we good tonight he have a game " chanel said. " you know im be watching lol " i said. " next game me and you girls night out " chanel said. " sure , and  the next 2month i can have trey cause im going on tour for 2 months in the canada & UK" i said. " alright , so what up with you and roc" she said smilling . " nothing at all, use lyn to get kisses girl " i said. " damn shame" chanel said. " yess. i tried to change my locked but i cant he going kill me" i said. " we going jump him" chanel said. " on blood" i said. " he still in them streets?" chanel asked. " he married to em " i said. " he aint going stop til they shoot him. " i told him that " i said. " he going learn girl but i have to go text me" chanel said grabing he purse. she walked out the door and i went up stairs. 

i open my closet door na d grab my adiddas sweatsuit. i grab my matching adiddas and my louis vittion bag and went downstairs. " treyy honey where are you" i yelled. he came running down the hall. " you ready" i said. ' yess " he semi-yelled. i grab the keys and we  got into the car. roc texted me saying meet him to his house. i drove there and walked into the house. lyn was watching tv and trey went sit by her. i texted him where he at. he texted back his room . 

i walked upstairs and to his room . i saty on the bed guessing her wasin the bathroom . i grab the remote and put on the basketabll game. The Heats Vs Celtics was playing . i hear the bathroom door open roc walked out with just a towel around him . " put some clothes on " i said looking back at the tv. after 4 mins he came lay on the side on me with just his boxers ad some jeans . ' happy " he said. " no, where the shirt" i said. " dont ahve none. " he said   he pulled me closer to him . " faking with that kiss earlier acting lke you dont be kissing me" he said. " me & you on the low shut up" i said. " why for what ?" he said. " cause i promise i would date you again" i said.  " but you are" he said. " not this friends with benifits shit" i said. " yeah yeah that what you say" he told me before kissing me. he walked back to the dresser and grab a shirt and put his shoes. i got out the bed abd started walking to the door. he grab me by my waist and pulled me to him . he started kissing my neck. " stop chres damn" i said. ' dont fight it now" he said. " im done with this shit" i said. i took his hands off me and walked out. " dont come crying to me again " he yelled . i ignored him and keep walking downstairs. " come on yall lets go" i said. 

Roc's POV

i walked downstairs andout the house locking it. i got in the driver seat and look at nae. she wass pissed off. " im - " she cut me off. " drive i dont care" she said. i left the drive way and started heading towards Chuck E. Cheese. The ride was quite af. I looked at nae from the side. i grab he hand kissed it. " dont be mad at me baby plz" i said. she looked at me and rolled her eyes and looked back out the window. i took a deep breathe and drove into the parking lot. i grab trey and nae grab lyn. we walked in and got them them tokens. they could play on anything cause it was just us. we got it rented out all day til 11pm. i sat in a booth and splitted there token and then they ran off. nae on the other ahnd didnt even sit with me. she sat in a diffrent booth down from me. she was on her phone . i got up and say by her. " forgive me plz" i said. " why should , after i told you the last time we had a fight not to bring that up" she said. " im sorry , i ddint mean to" i said. " yeah whatever" she said. i put my head on her shoulder. " im sorry about i said please for give me . i lve you " i said. " stop saying that get aways from me shit " she yelled . i got up and got on the other side of the booth. i just started at her 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

move on roc damn she done ! 

aww check out my girl chanel and blake with is fine ahh . 

lyn a hot mess 4 a 2 years old and smart as hell

trey still in love with him some nae yall. for his 2nd birthday she bought him big jungle gym for kids his age and put it in the house for him and lyn. 

comment and ect few more chapters left i guess before i end this book 

 i have everything typed already !! well most of it just have to type 3 morechapters by wednsday !