Chapter 31

-3 Weeks later-

Chanel's POV

So today is trey's BRITHDAY party . I got up and got dress and left to get ready . I got everybody to fly to ATL .

Brandi and I are going set up the building . I asked Nae but she said no she wasn't feeling so well. But w.e. didn't care anyway . I grab my keys and walked out . I got in the car with her and we drove off .

@ the building

We open the door and I had tables set up already . " damn girl this place huge" Brandi said. " Ik I'm have alot of people coming " I said . " hope nothing pop off" Brandi said .

" mhm , you heard about Chresanto " I said. " no what up " Brandi said . " he got Nae to marry him" I said . " you a lie" Brandi said. " I'm serious " I said . " damn , how you feel about that ?" Brandi said.

" I'm happy for her but that her life and stuff. I'm engage and happy with Issa and I hope she play her cards" I said . " yeah cause roc kinda crazy " Brandi said. " yeah , I still regret going stop him and he beat tf out me" I said. " aww . Boo you on for the better tho " Brandi said. " I fought back and everything but them its was a mf" I said

Brandi's POV

I never knew roc put his hands on Chanel . She not the type of person that going let a nigga it her. She fought back but she would get somebody to take him out or sum . but at least she okay and alive is all that matter . Plus im not a big fan of Nae . She cool but she ain't my type .

" you beat him" I said . " hell yeah " I said .

We keep but in thing up and speaking of the devils they walk in .

" heey where trey " roc said . " I think him and Issa went get razor-lines" Chanel said and look at Nae. " oh , we'll what time this start ?" Roc said. " 2 - 7 " Chanel said . " oh ight " roc said . He grab Nae hand and walked out . That girl face was on the floor the whole time she ain't look up at All .

" that hoe ain't even say nun to me " Chanel said . " she didn't even look up " I said. " some up with her fake ahh" Chanel said . " we find out soon or later " I said and put the plates on the table .

Issa's POV

Right now me and trey getting out razorline. After we finish we went into the mall and got our outfits . We had to look fresh and match .

I walked into footlocker and got us both the Jordan 5's grape ( black) . We got a (black) shirt with a purple grape with blue shoes . We got some true religious jeans and left .

" we going be swagging Lil man " I said to him strapping him in his seater . He nodded his head . I smiled and got in the driver seat and drove to the house . We pulled up and Chanel was pulling up . I open the door and trey ran in the house.

Chanel walked in right behind him . I smacked her azz and she bit her lips. " like that huh ?" I said . " maybe" she said and kissed me . " wanna see out clothes " I asked her . " yeah " she said.

I went grab trey and I clothes and laid it out on the sofa. " cute but why matching " she said. " no reason " I said. " oh well stay fly by brother " she said and went up stairs .

I did this on purpose I wanna make roc mad that I'm match with his child and I dare him to say something .

I grab our clothes and walked upstairs . I got dress and brush my teeth again and help trey get dress. Nel was in the shower .

She was wearing this purple dress with black red bottoms heel. She had a big full breast diamond necklace . She walked and and started getting dress .

Nae's POV

I don't feel good at all . I threw up this morning and roc is annoying me . He wanna here and there and I'm sick af . Then I told him I didn't wanna go he wanna curse me out so I went off in him .,

------------------------------------------------

I kind gave everybody a pOv

What y'all think ? Just a fill in .. It's boring anyway .