Chapter 7❤

( you asked for it )

- Monday -

@4:30

So roc been staying to my house since he got shot. Today we have school . I woke roc up after I took my shower and got dress. He went take his and then he took me inside his house. It's was pretty inside I sat down on the sofa an we went find him some clothes. He came back downstairs and kiss me on the neck.

Roc: bae ?

Chanel: wassup my love ?

Roc: thank for being there for me .

Chanel: anytime .

He walk to the kitchen and grab a blunt And lit it up.

Chanel: you smoking earlier this morning ?

Roc: yeah you wanna hit that ?

Chanel: yeah .

She got up and went sit on the is land with roc . They smoke half the blunt then went take another shower and change there clothes.

Roc: ready for school ?

Chanel: yeah

We decided to walk to school cause we was high af . Ray and Molly was walking with us then being stupid and shit or maybe it was just us !

Roc: Chanel look that car fly *pointing to the sky*

Chanel: hell naw I'm floating .

Ray: y'all niggas got high this morning huh ?

Chanel: yeah and Friday night .

Molly: with out me dawg

Roc: oh my bad .

After we all fussed about this we j'S got to school . I saw that girl Selena looking at roc and me but w.e. we into our 5th block class and sat down . Ughh 90 min class sucks . But today is B- Day me and roc have gym next hour. we slept the whole first period til the bell rang to go to next our . When we go in gym I went to the locker room and put my sweatpants on and my shirt.

I was walking to leave out and Selena bumped into me . I turn around so fast and grab her by her hair. I swung her to the ground and got on top her. My hits was coming left and right to her face. I got up off her and grab her banging her head into the locker. I kicked her down and kicked her all in the face after i finish with her she was bleeding and had black eyes and scratches. I pull almost all her tracks out. Coach made me go in the gym with boys. When I walked in this boy came by me trying to flirt but I swerve him. He keep trying but then roc saw him and he ran over to me .

Roc: hey my round you better leave my girl alone before I have to beat yo ass right quick .

?: GTFO . Yo ass ain't finna do shit with that messed up ass leg .

Roc: keep testing me and see wtf I will down you got the wrong one . Ill end yo life in a heartbeat.

?: okay Lil brave one I ain't scared of yo wanna be ass

Roc: I got you . Just know that .

Chanel: come on roc come sit down .

Roc: what happen to you ? Why you in here ?

Chanel: I beat Selena up in the locker room .

Roc: damn I missed it *wrap his arms around my waist*

Chanel: yeah it's okay doe. I'm finna get suspended or put out

Roc: why ?

Chanel: cause I beat her that bad and she finna go to the hospital