Chapter 36

Roc's POV

4 months later

Nae and I had a beautiful baby girl just ours ago . Her name name is Brooklyn Marie August . She had my grandmother first name . She was 7 pounds 3 Ounces. She look just like me and Nae. She had my noise and lips & Nae eyes and ears . She had so much features of me it was ashamed.

I sat in the room with her in my arm just looking at her. I wish trey was here to hold his baby sister but Chanel was being such a .. I'm not going say it but yeah . I was in my thought til I heard daddy !

I shook out my thoughts and saw trey . " hey Lil man " I said . I put Brooklyn in her Lil baby bed and put trey sitting on the sofa. I grab Brooklyn and put her in trey arms.

" this your Lil sister Brooklyn , trey " I him . I looked up at Nae and saw her smiling . " you up beautiful " I said to her. " yeah .. Sleep good" she said .

We watched as trey played with Brooklyn Lil hand. Few mins later Chanel walked in . " heey y'all " Chanel said . " hi " Nae said . " so what y'all names the baby ?" Chanel asked . " Brooklyn Marie August " I said . " love the name" Chanel said . " thank you " I said . It was quite for a whole .

" thanks for bring trey " Nae said . " no problem . " Chanel said . " can we take him with us ?" I asked . " umm sure . And I heard y'all broke up" Chanel said. " yeah 4 Months ago" i said. " aww. i acually liked yall as a couple" chanel said. " lies , you dont like me " nae said. " i dont but you keep roc mine in the right place" chanel siad. " take control boo" nae said. " i tried .. " chanel said. " well... " i said. 

i seem chanel looking at me but i aint pay her no mine. i sat on the chair and talked with trey ." you going help with ya sis when you come over ?" i aske him . " yas" he said. "that my lil man" i said. " na na go b ther?" trey asked . " no , she going be to her house down the street " i said. he made a sad face. " dont be sad lil one .. ill come see you and we can facetime" nae said. " okay " he smiled. " yall have my child spoiled " chanel said. " pretty much girl .. if you ever need sum for him just ask me .. even doe we dont get alone." nae said. " alrighy .. when i have to go " chanel said. she hugged chres and kissed trey and she left .

Nae's POV

my nurse came and she said i could go home in a lil and my personal nurse going be there . chres grab all lyn stuff and i went to the bathroom and get dress. i put on my sweat with a hoodie from LSU. i put my matching beanie . i grab my uggs and help get these of the stuff. it was cold outside and i aint trying to get sick . 

the nurse came and wrap lyn up so she wont be cold and we got ready to leave. chres came bacdk in the room and grab lyn carseater and i grab trey . we walked out the hospital like a big happy family even doe we aint together. 

we got to the house and trey ran right to his play room . chres took lyn to her room and put her in her crib sleeping .i walkd to my room and took off these clothes and my hollister sweats with a long sleeve pink shirt. i grab sum high top socks and walked downstairs. 

chres was sitting on the sofa watching tv. i jumped on his lap . " sup bestfriend" i said, " nothin , chillin " he said." cool " i said, " guess who going on tour with jay-z , kayne west and kendrick lamar" he said. " me ?" i said . " nope. this guy " he said pointing to himself. " that wassup " i said. 

i got up and started doing a happy dance. for the  rest of the day and we celebrated and played with trey and lyn 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a short chap nothing big  

Pic of brooklyn on the side