Chapter 20

-Month later-

Chanel's POV

I was up feeding trey in the front room when I turn the E News on . They was talking about tour , new on celebrity going be havin baby's, break ups .

I was puting trey in his swing by tge kitchen walk way so i could see him ., that when I head roc name .

News:

Rap Star Roc new gf is pregnant . We spotted them last week in los angeles coming out of the doctor. We tried talking to the couple but they didn't talk. We have more on them later in the news.

I shook my head and went fix me some food to eat. I made me some bacon , eggs, sausages, French toast sticks & pancakes. I grab my plate and put it on the table.

I pulled trey by me and I started eating. I wast almost finish that when my phone started ringing .

I grab it and it said " BabyDaddy" tf he want .,

BabyDaddy: heey . Where trey ?

Me: playing with some toys why ?

BabyDaddy: I wanna come get him since I had some free time all this week and next week.

Me: nope , I don't want my child around that girl . Oh and congratulation on a another child .

BabyDaddy: thank you . And why she not even out here . She left for New York last night .

Me: no roc . Byee .

I hung up and continued eating my food. Then my phone rung again . " BabyDaddy" I rolled my eyes and answers

BabyDaddy: plz man . I ain't trying to be a dead best dad to my child.

Me: well you are . You never came visit us since we put you out.

BabyDaddy: that day you broke up with me I went to Nae. The next day I left and went to New York. I stayed for 2 weeks. I went to ATL and shot a video with Lil Wayne . I just got back a few days ago and I took Nae to the doctor . I help her get pack for New York and .the next day she left yesterday . Now I'm talking to you go get CJ I been busy shit.

Me: nobody told you get her pregnant roc and *Gco*

BabyDaddy: what this gotta do with her ? I just want my son for the week. Just let me come get him .

Me: no .

BabyDaddy: are you jealous of her ? For what ?

Me: I ain't jealous .

BabyDaddy: have trey clothes ready I'm on my way .

With that he hung up . I picked trey up and went get his stuff packed. After I was finish roc was ring up my phone. I walked downstairs with trey stuff. He was sleeping in his bed. I put the stuff by the door and open it so he could come in . I went back upstairs and got trey.

" look at daddy boy" roc said grabbing trey out my hand.

Roc's POV

I grab trey from Chanel . I didn't even look at her. I don't have time for her bullshit . I picked up trey and walked to the car. I put him in his car seater. I went back and got his bag.

" I'll bring him back Sunday" I told her and went back to the car. I put the bag on the floor and got in . I drove home and too him out his car seater. I called out maid tyesha to get his bags for me right quick. I walked up to my room and sat in my bed with him .

" where you wanna out there bags" tyesha asked me .

" umm you can put them right there" I said