Chapter 44

? POV

So last time you heard from me you probably was crying or pissed cause roc was shot in the head but guess what baby ? IM JUST IN COMA . I have been in this coma for about 2 and a half years.

I have learn from this experience . I went I heaven and I meet somebody very special an dog you think it was god it not !
Well do y'all remember when Nae lost the baby ? Well I meet my baby girl. She looked just like Nae like a split image . I got to talk to her and she said she been watching over us .

I have been watching over everybody to even doe I'm in a coma.

I saw that Nae had movin on . She's NOT daring but She does hang out with this boy . He look very nice and stuff like summing she will need. He helps her with the lyn and taks her to school .. Yess school ! He also play basketball for the lakers so Im proud of her.

Chanel & Blake have been fussing lately because she kinda playing me alot of attend but at the same time I guess they happen . He put her in college something that I was suppose to do and she is doing well . Trey is in school 2 and he doin great. I see Blake teaching him basketball .

So altogether everybody it doing great with out me . I'm really proud of Nae but same time jelly but ill get over if . I been think about when I go back ill can start my own shoe store or something . I'm some with the thug life

.

NEW LIFE , NEW ME , so , MY LIFE , MY CHOICE !

---------------------------------------------------